SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

5TAGEA heading down Panatalinga Road towards his work, need to slam that thing ASAP lol :P Looks great though..

Also a purple 33 in the same carpark at 'notsocheap' at Darlington, bronze rims, very clean.

5TAGEA heading down Panatalinga Road towards his work, need to slam that thing ASAP lol :P Looks great though..

Also a purple 33 in the same carpark at 'notsocheap' at Darlington, bronze rims, very clean.

Hahah, After worked i Put my new Struts in, so its now about 30mm lower, a lot better than before :P

the 33 is Midas'owner, 300 something at the wheels. goes alright :P

black V35 , rego GT V35 near noarlunga. very clean car with interesting wheels

red R34 gtt near states rd, no wave , no wing either

dark grey, r34 4dr, asian chick driver, dent in the rear panel, see her often but no waves either.

some old bat back her holden with tow ball right thru the door of another car, in the beach rd woolies car park,,, nice work grannie. way to look behind you and back straight up :thumbsup: , the big thud was your car wiping out the side of a car passing behind you. :huh: cause you had just parked in a space they thought it would be safe to pass you..... go figure

10 witness's at least, not one who would give the girl in the smashed car a number as a witness, farking loosers piss me off. I'm sure if the tables were turned they would want witness's

Spotted chad twice today. Tooted me this morning by the Warradale pub, then on Landers Rd this arvo

Also a blue 34R with nismo kit, bronze TE37s and a VERY sexual engine note turning off Oaklands Rd onto Morphett Rd about half past 3 this arvo

Black Stag , heading towards lonsdale, on osullys beach rd. busted giving it some boot behind a black ford ute was at the lights watching you, I wont advertise his rego . but will give him shite next time I'm at his work..lol

silver r32 gtr , south rd same area , dark colour wheels. but clean

Hahah, After worked i Put my new Struts in, so its now about 30mm lower, a lot better than before :P

the 33 is Midas'owner, 300 something at the wheels. goes alright :P

Oh good lol will have to drive through and have a look..

Spotted white 32 possibly a GTR last night pulled over by the police on South Road outside The Vic.. Was around 2am this morning..

spotted James (JMW) rolling on 33GTR stockies (where are those black XD9's?!) near munno parra shops at 11:15am. stuck you the thumbs up out the window, got one back :D

Just then spotted a crazy b**ch in her teens jump and run on the road in front of me with no fear at all out of a park straight towards my car, and after I braked and swerved she tried jumping infront and yelled "rawwwwr". So I swerved to the other side of the road and floored it. Mind you this was in a side street that is barely lit.

I don't think she realised how bloody stupid that was..

Bit f**ked when you're on your way home tired at 1.30am...

Edited by Capable

I can't say I'm a regular in the 'spotted' section, but Luke / Heslo and I drove by each other yesterday arvo at Golden Grove, I was on my way to the footy. Car looks awesome mate.

I can't say I'm a regular in the 'spotted' section, but Luke / Heslo and I drove by each other yesterday arvo at Golden Grove, I was on my way to the footy. Car looks awesome mate.

Cheers mate! I knew I forgot to post something! That's right you were in the Caldina eh? Like the wing? :laugh: