SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Don't think I'd manage an R34GTR for the agreed value, and I don't think I'd want an R32 or G33 GTR (no offense to those who have them).

As for parts, yeah - the nismo lmgt4 rims, my stereo gear/carpc, GTR MFD, shift-i shift light, cooling plate, are the main things I want to rip. Just put RDA brake rotors on too, can't really pull those out though...

Don't think I'd manage an R34GTR for the agreed value, and I don't think I'd want an R32 or G33 GTR (no offense to those who have them).

As for parts, yeah - the nismo lmgt4 rims, my stereo gear/carpc, GTR MFD, shift-i shift light, cooling plate, are the main things I want to rip. Just put RDA brake rotors on too, can't really pull those out though...

Probably not with the agreed value but add some cash from your hopefully sucessful compo claim and you'll be ridin dirty in no time...

-D

Hope you are ok and it is sad to see another 4 door smashed like that.

are you going to buy the wreck back if you get a chance?

Found this - looks very similar to yours...

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?trecs=36&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&Cr=9&__Ntt=R34&R=10277182&__Qpb=true&__D=R34&silo=1011&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=R34&__No=15&__sid=1293BDEB11F5&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846%204294963593%20414%20901&PriceTo=414&__Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&seot=1&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode%20matchany

-D

Evo 8 MR!

That sucks though Jenna, I'd hate to have my car written off. So many man hours and dramas in getting it sorted (still not done yet) and putting the hard yards in at work to buy parts only for that to go down the drain because of someones elses error would suck. Oh well like Martin said, start the process again!

yeah +1, consolation prize is another lancer off the roads.

= culprit

LOL Damo.........Sam maybe looking for a new fella in her life when you go missing off a prawn trawler at Coffin Bay :nyaanyaa:

Jenna, that's a fairly big rear ender.

A hit like that usually always ends up with some form of injury.......I've looked at people on CTP claims with a fraction of the damage that you've incurred.

If the other driver is insured and you can deal with him in a civil manner, I'd only be reporting it to your Ins company.......DON'T put in a claim yet as you'll affect your future premiums and get lumbered with an excess bill while they handle it for you.

Different story if he plays hardball but even if he does, I'm happy to offer you a letter with my company's letterhead that may carry a bit of weight with the "Lancer-Boy"

Time to buy a nice new EVO X.....I know where there's a cheap one :whistling:

They're a weapon straight out of the box with heated leather Recaros for added flavour :yes:

A hit like that usually always ends up with some form of injury.......I've looked at people on CTP claims with a fraction of the damage that you've incurred.

I wonder if the other guy was on drugs/drink... Were police called and was he breathalyzed/swabbed?

If he tests positive to anything he has no legal grounding to stand on

-D

yeh amazing how many ppl drive without paying attention.

a crash at 60kmph can kill, driving is dangerous and needs to be treated with maximum care/effort

spotted a yellow stagea yesterday, looks like a work car for ash hobson (classic performance, hackham)

sad to hear about the accident.

im always around there. your actually safer to do 60 as generally noone slows down.

they are all sick of the road works and its only gunna get worse.

that many ppl pull out infront of me while im drivin the semi.

even had someone nearly drive into the side of me and try to force me off the road in a yaris

hello dickhead im in a semi im not goin to move and then abused me cause i was sitting beside his door following other traffic

deffinatly written off. sorry to say.

just next time build it bigger and better.

also seen RBT 032 earlier.

looks like u may need to adjust your sus as you were so close to being sideways comin onto pt waikfield rd off of cavan tonight when u changed lanes.

and for others he was not speeding as he was following general flow of traffic

the car almost looks like you have welded your struts so they dont move at all whilst driving in a straight line going over lil bumps.

Spotted black R34 plates RB26 at supercheap auto Darlington b4 at 1230pm

Oh yeah spotted , gettin my car ready for the cruise to sydney and victoria . Show these girls a thing or two !!!!!!!

Edited by NISSAN GTR

sad to hear about the accident.

im always around there. your actually safer to do 60 as generally noone slows down.

they are all sick of the road works and its only gunna get worse.

that many ppl pull out infront of me while im drivin the semi.

even had someone nearly drive into the side of me and try to force me off the road in a yaris

hello dickhead im in a semi im not goin to move and then abused me cause i was sitting beside his door following other traffic

deffinatly written off. sorry to say.

just next time build it bigger and better.

also seen RBT 032 earlier.

looks like u may need to adjust your sus as you were so close to being sideways comin onto pt waikfield rd off of cavan tonight when u changed lanes.

and for others he was not speeding as he was following general flow of traffic

the car almost looks like you have welded your struts so they dont move at all whilst driving in a straight line going over lil bumps.

Yep people that dont work with or around trucks just dont understand alot, today I was pulling out of Athol st, Athol Park onto Hanson RD turning left in a semi and as I came up to Hanson rd spotted a b-double wanting to turn onto my rd, of course gave him plenty of room to turn but alas an old man in a hyundai or some shit in front of me sat right at the end of the rd and old mate in the b-double had to stop half way round the corner (coz he woulda taken out old man if he didnt) then the old guy didnt even seem to notice it took me to beep the horn about 15-20 seconds later for him to look IN FRONT OF HIMSELF and realise the truck wasnt gonna make it round the corner unless he reversed, luckily Id left about 3-4 car lengths between myself and him so he had plenty of room to back it up, THEN I proceeded to the end of said road and 2 trucks to my left (im turning right) stop and wave me out (maybe stationary for 5 secs max) as I take off a PEDESTRIAN that has walked CLOSELY IN FRONT of my truck (MAJOR BLIND SPOT) pops out on my right and I had not seen him at all, lucky for him and me as I probably wouldnt have even noticed unless he screamed load enough and then the conclusion, I used some of the turning lane on the opposite side of the road to clear my trailer from the curb, power pole etc and then I SPOTTED A YELLOW R33 GTR in the turning lane, who by the way left me plenty of room good work if your on the forum mate, appreciate it.

Edited by rickr333

Rickr333 I know exactly what you mean, driving a heavy vehicle requires a person to have great patience, planning, and observational skills. Every input is timed and precise, yet other road users who are driving much smaller, lighter and more maneuverable vehicles are completely oblivious to you or display erratic, dangerous driving behavior in order to avoid or get infront of the big scary truck/crane etc.

More importantly Jenna it is certainly a great shame concerning your mishap but the most important thing is you are alive. If I had to make the choice I would trade any car for my well being. Obviously we all hope you find yourself a nice new means of transport and don't have too many issues regarding the nastys of a collision :D