SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

sounds like Matt in my old 32... he is on here as GTaaaah32 or similar

You damn right!!!! Back from work for 6 days so driving everywhere!!!

I saw a silver 33 4 door coming up behind me and then next for a nod of the head going up Hancock rd yesterday night.. :happy:

also 33 at Lobethal Foodland with the liscence plates "OHYEEAH" , nice rims buddy!!!

A 32 GTR followed by a 33 on sunday night heading towards Verdun.

How many skyline owners are in the Hills??

Cheers

Matty

Spotted yesterday near that chassis place near villis Bee - r r32/4, also spotted today black evo x in town with emo's on it

Had an old style Skyline toot at me while sitting in Macca's in Pt Augusta last night...

Also a silver 33 driving one way down the main road then the other way, followed you for a bit, then i did a u-turn and went to KFC..

Wasnt a bad drive upto Pt Augusta, except for all the bugs on the way back, it being dark and all, looked like a meteor shower most of the time...

silver r33 with chrome wheels and SAU sticker on the quarter window, bedford park expressway area about noon, you heard me.. but doubt you saw me on the side street , I saw you looking around for the RB while sitting at the lights with your window down.lol

black r33 GTR on wheatshit rd. no wave

silver stag same area, no wave

another stag yesterday with a dude driving with white frame sunnies ? MV area

"RAW 34" white 4dr GTT parked in lonsdale at auto repair , not for sale anymore from the looks of it ? anyone here buy it ???

speed cameras everywhere down south

Also, forgot to mention, saw a midnight blue 32R yesterday arvo heading south down Main North Road around Munno Para.. Had dished rims by the looks of it, sounded pretty good...

Spotted tonight in mt barker, a silver r35 "R1 GTR" i think the plates were...

Drove past, i followed for a bit to have a look....

Very nice...

^^^ If the car was stickered up and the plates were "1GTR" then it was Slip (Sebastian) off SAU .... and he came 2nd in the "Mt Alma Mile" the other weekend (followed closely by Greg Keene in his Porsche and Andrew (Blue32 on SAU) in his beastly GTR ).... super fast car!

Beat me to it mate! Werent sure if you frequented the site. It was a cool experience having two identical cars abreast. Your example looked factory fresh. Also a unique sound, so i had to bounce it off the limiter for ya at the lights!