SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

cruised with a silver/grey 32 4 door with black wheels up south rd past the vic, sounded tough and looked very tidy cool.gifalso spotted jarrad on blacks rd banana.gif

That was me driving the girlfriends car :)

I knew it!

When I first drove past, I thought "that's a bit over the top - two loads of cops just to defect the thing" (as they had the bonnet up), but once I saw the front end of the car, and the dodgy looking pair of shitheads in hooded jumpers standing next to it, I thought of that R31!

Good work Matty. :thumbsup:

I'm sure the owner will be glad it's finally been tracked down. Hope the thieves get stung properly by the law

Unfortunately, they'll only get done for "illegal use" not "theft"........and they know it which is why they're still driving it

They'll get a slap on the wrist......would've been a different story if they got caught in the middle of burning it though.........funny how our laws work :wacko:

Unfortunately, they'll only get done for "illegal use" not "theft"........and they know it which is why they're still driving it

They'll get a slap on the wrist......would've been a different story if they got caught in the middle of burning it though.........funny how our laws work :wacko:

its a twisted web pete, a rather f**ked up twisted web at that. they wont even get that at this rate :(

I wonder if that is the SVD I saw the other day but didn't remember where ? and didn't see the stolen post . pretty sure it was in morphett vales area they locked eyes with me but then looked away quickly.

spotted a red SVD r31 yesterday on beach rd

and another S3 white r31 with some custom plates, in white , think it was sus 031 ? or ? had r31 club stickers on it, chick driver at hackam woolies,

3 - r31 sitting in a guys front lawn in christies downs, some hidden under a tarp.but you can still see the car type thru it , hope he isn't collecting stolen cars and stripping them ??? cause he went from 1 to 3 overnight nearly

Spotted "typevu" at blackwood just a second ago... Was in the work truck, never seem to see anyone from here when im in my car..

That'll be me. :thumbsup:

dark grey or black r34 4dr, dude driver at dominos last night, noarlunga

red stag with a tall mutiple spoke chrome wheel(bob jane spec almost) on it, woolies hackam last night.

Dark coloured 32 gtr near hackham just before, turned down some side street after i drove past, gave a little wave but dont think he saw.. Multi spoked rims i believe, Looked nice, anyone from here?

i know its not a skyline but worth the mention. a delorean at the first choice on N.E road. i didnt think there were any in S.A that were registered older guy driving it and still left hand drive. nice looking classic trying to upload pics from phone

i know its not a skyline but worth the mention. a delorean at the first choice on N.E road. i didnt think there were any in S.A that were registered older guy driving it and still left hand drive. nice looking classic trying to upload pics from phone

was that guy driving kinda bigish?