SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted dion passing the cavan steak van about 1 this arvo

and a yellow stagea heading northbound in the same area about 20mins later

was incognito in the carpark munging on a steak sanga :P man i forgot how good that place is

It's a Camaro, know the owner well.

i thought it was just bumblebee holding his breath :bunny:

on another note heard a stag going down gg rd behind spring hill at about 7ish i think

Saw yellow stagea with black bonnet behind the geps cross drivein about 40min ago. Flashed your lights at me but i dont know if you seen me wave back.

Spotted your wave buddy,:thumbsup: was trying to keep my choc milk from falling in my lap after flashing my lights

Spotted a Black 32 GTR pulling onto Grange, turning off from south around 6:15AM this morning. I pulled up behind in my GTR :)

I don't know if i was spotted though :(

Spotted a silver R35 GTR parking up at Rosewater Foodland yesterday night about 8:30PM

and an R31 2 door thingy with some guys hanging it in the woolies carpark along Sir Donald Bradman Drive about 2:30AM last night

Spotted a white V35 with gold wheels on o'connell street this morning, a white 32 gtst at boostwork and Ruby on his way home in the black stag. I flashed you roo but you were paying too much attention to the road :spank:

lol, flashing people again hey matty :P

spotted brad's tommykiara parked out front of munro's caravan yard this morning, and a dark blue 32 gtr with p plates down on morphett road by immanuel college around 4 this arvo

lol, flashing people again hey matty :P

spotted brad's Tommy Kaira parked out front of munro's caravan yard this morning, and a dark blue 32 gtr with p plates down on morphett road by immanuel college around 4 this arvo

Yeah I was just showing John my car. Unfortunately there was no R35 around to look at.