SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Very clean silver 33R at On the run grange rd. Dude just bought it and is a new member I believe. Welcome to SAU mate

Thanks matey :) you had a very clean car yourself. Thanks for the welcome.

I keep spotting a white R35 around the place, last seen on grenfell st (driven by some dude), but also spotted on grange road (driven by some pretty lass) while waiting at the bus stop :)

Spotted Kahli and BeeR at Exhaust Tech this morning whilst doing my round. Ignored by Kahli, tho she probably didn't recognise me :ninja:

spotted brad in the kiara turning onto kesters road yesterday, and saw a dark blue 32R on midway this morning

why does no one ever spot me >__<"

spotted brad in the kiara turning onto kesters road yesterday, and saw a dark blue 32R on midway this morning

why does no one ever spot me >__<"

I did spot shelly at the corner of kesters and main nth rd. I didnt think you saw me otherwise I would of waved. Saw the Car Theatre sticker on the front window. You were looking the other way when I looked.

Spotter a red 32R at the set of lights next to red roster turning right out of colonnades, looked fairly nice, was in the blue 32R that flashed my indicators. Was around an hour ago.

Also saw a red 33 getting chased down by a police van, drove past was a police bike pulled up, hopefully nothing too serious, was yesterday Arco, very dirty looking 33.

Spotted red stag twice in the last couple of weeks driving on south road seaford way both times at night with only fog lamps on? Not the smartest thing i have seen lately (not the worst). Also spot a blue stag up in the aldinga area a few times lately.

Spotted red stag twice in the last couple of weeks driving on south road seaford way both times at night with only fog lamps on? Not the smartest thing i have seen lately (not the worst). Also spot a blue stag up in the aldinga area a few times lately.

:action-smiley-069: Blue stag would be me. there seems to be 3-4 stageas residing in aldinga, I've spotted a silver one a couple of time(maybe it was you) and a white one 2 streets back from my house in the seacrest estate

very clean blue stag on somerton esplanade "thumbs up"

silver 4 door 33 gave me the "what the hell kinda skyline is that??" stare, from darlington to pasadena... i did notice but was concentrating on my phone

Edited by Trick V35