SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

SPotted PKBLADE's car at a Tax Seminar yesterday. Car certainly stands out among the sea of slowmobiles

Spotted a nice purple r34 going into town via north east road...

-D

Spotted a total idiot in black or grey (it was night time) R32 plate number XGD something (or like that) driving down Lower Portrush Road at 6.45pm last night.

Well done sir, you raced thru the red light at the pedestrian crossing and almost killed a pedestrian. The lights had been red for at least 20 seconds, as you ignorantly ran the red light and almost killed someone. Barely missed her by half a meter! :D

He ended up turning onto Hampstead Road, turned off at Regency Road. I tried to catch you to give you a piece of my mind, but you drove like an idiot!

If you're from here, do us a favour and hand in your licence before you kill someone. ;)

^ Was that a silver R32 4 door Reuben?

Because if it was, that f&^% head cut me off running through a give way intersection last night around 7:20pm. It was in an industrial area, so I attempted to catch up to him after.

At first he was doing a few attempted drifts in the industrials which i didnt give two shits about, but once he cut me off at that intersection, i was fuming. Had to slam on the breaks and locked em up to prevent T boning him... fcker was a bit too quick for the weapon, but i did manage a key banger next to his window as he turned out of the industrials.

I followed him, and he was driving like an absolute wanker through backstreets, hanging it sideways, peaking out 1st and second gear. If i see him again, i'll be exchanging words with that twit.

Due to traffic, and his driving, I was about 2 cars behind him ... but I'm certain it was a 2 door. It was definitely dark in colour .. grey or black. Rego started with (from what I could see given the distance) XGD something. It would have been a 1.5 door if I'd caught up to him.

:P

with steve MADAZ at Boostworx last night where we spotted Adz2332 R33 GTR on the dyno

did you reali? any chance you saw what it dynoed at ? lol

But it had a cracked induction pipe grrrr

so hopefully get it back tomorrow

Because if it was, that f&^% head cut me off running through a give way intersection last night around 7:20pm. It was in an industrial area, so I attempted to catch up to him after.

At first he was doing a few attempted drifts in the industrials which i didnt give two shits about, but once he cut me off at that intersection, i was fuming. Had to slam on the breaks and locked em up to prevent T boning him... fcker was a bit too quick for the weapon, but i did manage a key banger next to his window as he turned out of the industrials.

I followed him, and he was driving like an absolute wanker through backstreets, hanging it sideways, peaking out 1st and second gear. If i see him again, i'll be exchanging words with that twit.

Dunno but there was a stolen skyline yesterday, cops caught the driver tho >:banana::P

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...28-2682,00.html

Hopefully thats the car from the bloke at the Jap Import Spares. Would be nice to get a stole skyline back occasionally...

-D

Good stuff! Glad they caught him.

This clown in the 32 4 door was definitely driving it like he stole it, wouldnt surprise me if it was him.

But yeah Ben, hopefully its the other from JIS! We'll probably hear soon enough

my money is on the one that was pinched at 11:30pm last night judging by the time it was spotted (1:00am) .......the white 33 posted by Ryan.

spotted VAMBEX crusing down grenfell at 5:00

Spotted an aqua blue R32 with bodykit at the start of north east road which turned off onto ascot ave. think it was kye? Not sure but sounded mean. :D

-D

na the induction pipe hadnt been fitted yet

did you reali? any chance you saw what it dynoed at ? lol

But it had a cracked induction pipe grrrr

so hopefully get it back tomorrow

my monies on Pete's money :D

my money is on the one that was pinched at 11:30pm last night judging by the time it was spotted (1:00am) .......the white 33 posted by Ryan.