SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Green R33 2 door, Z32 wheels, blowing lots of smoke on acceleration from seaford to aldinga 4pm

Is that the dark green one ? Almost forest green ? I see it a lot

A black no wing r34

And rock stock r34 in pewder silver no wing , silent as a new car

Pearl white stag all in dinga past few days

Black LFA on the esplanade in dinga , much cooler in motion and in person ( now I have mop up the drool ) shame it costs so much

Black r33 maybe gtr passing a 60's motor home yesterday on the esplanade , confused heard the rb spool but saw the rv for the first few seconds lol till the 33 popped out in front of it , not speeding the rv was going like 10kph or about 5 more then it should be haha

Dark grey r32 gtr looked stock sounded angry in aldinga just now

Same colour I think( it was pouring lol) R33 with gtr wing super clean followed by 180 in seaford heading south last night during the downpour about 630ish

Dark grey austin martin vanquish heading into blackwood , mmm nice

Edited by Carbon 34

yeah i seen that at the corner of states and bains rd mvale the other day, mad oil leak going on, prol blown turbo seal.

seen some knob head last night in a 32 silver gtr with riggy,wiggly or ziggy or some stupid plate on south rd, pulled up next to us, gave a little squirt then turned??? squeezer

bailey just because i stop being your friend dont go around talking shit about me its not nice and im sick of people talking bullshit

i had my car for 4years now i never had a fine never crashed im a good driver thank you

and i love being part of SAU get some nice people on here and came good friends with some so im happy how my life is

Thanks

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!

dude you crash every second you get, your just upset that time we were in my ss, remember? we pulled up next to a car load of guys, they told me to drop a set, then you told them to f**k off?? i had to stop you getting your ass whooped, then when i slapped you like a bitch, you cried and wouldnt talk to anyone on the cruise.

what about all the times in your mums hyundai, your little handbrake episodes and crashing into shit, you hit a round about with danny in the car, you took out a medium strip on eagles with alana in the car, your a danger to all road users!! your a danger to yourself, you should be wipped in public.

i still remember the first cruise i invited you on and you nearly took out josies supra in your na auto 33 gts4.

yeah i seen that at the corner of states and bains rd mvale the other day, mad oil leak going on, prol blown turbo seal.

seen some knob head last night in a 32 silver gtr with riggy,wiggly or ziggy or some stupid plate on south rd, pulled up next to us, gave a little squirt then turned??? squeezer

It was Fliggy, learn to read and if you think that was a squirt you're dreaming.