2008 Fg Falcon Revealed

Flynnn

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh no big man i found that very offensive cause you think i look like you :banana:

yeh but my 13 year old japanese CAP looks and performs 10x better than your 2008 "refined" (cant stop laughing at that) falcon, thats hang on wait for it... built/desinged by a bunch of diploma engineers that rock up to work half pissed :D

but what would i know right...

What a f**ken riot !!!

I bet she is billy hairy all over her chest.

Can anyone say, VE door handles? Looks like ford went to Holden and brought them.

Ford Australia wanted to implement the falcon into the Ford global architecture so certain pattern cues were carried over from European Ford DNA , what they call it the " kinetic " design.

So the door handles are in fact the ones like on the Mondeo and not the VE.

14MondeoM.jpg

Edited by Barbarian

orione2.jpg

Ahh finally the "Fairmont" turbo. I heard about these some time ago during a meeting with the state bosses here

From what i have been told the calder test days for the F6 have gone great, going to be much better around the track than the current ones

The model range looks great, finally a dash that doesn't look like its come from a cheap korean taxi

Orian....Aurion. You cant get 0-100km/h and 0-400m times out of power and torque figures. Look at the current GT, has 290kw and only does mid 14's if that.

actually in one of motor magazines tests they got the gt to do a high 13.

Ahh finally the "Fairmont" turbo. I heard about these some time ago during a meeting with the state bosses here

From what i have been told the calder test days for the F6 have gone great, going to be much better around the track than the current ones

The model range looks great, finally a dash that doesn't look like its come from a cheap korean taxi

This one may be the pick of the range. Traditionally the Fairmont was the car for pensioners. But with a turbo motor Ford won't be able to go too soft. So you get the best motor they make in a reasonably well specced car without all the boy racer bullsh!t. Nice. Hope they price it well.

New XR6T looks like it'll get family car duties for me when me and the mrs settle down!

Sounds like a great car/package and looks pretty good, I think in the flesh would look better!

assyrian4evaa - you sir, need to open your eyes. You are as bad as the one minded bogans who bag out jap cars.

You obviously are not a car enthusiast.

well i guess you can get them on LPG from factory so that is their answer for that for now. and they are making them run leaner to get better economy, which is also why the power is increasing. i think it will all depend on what happens with the price of fuel in the future, and with ethanol.

assyrian4evaa - you sir, need to open your eyes. You are as bad as the one minded bogans who bag out jap cars.

You obviously are not a car enthusiast.

u dont understand i am very open minded when it comes to cars atleast so dont just judge me from those few comments maybe if you heard about them as much as i have you'd be over them by now..

i like aussie cars and own 1myself but they just dont do it for me as much. i hope they sell really well because it keeps jobs around but we'll see how they go