SAU Community

Whats Your Bread 'n' Butter?

GeeTR

my daily is a vl wagon with rb20det! wagon practical, and fuel efficiency is thru the roof! amazing wit the vl higher dif ratio and rb20det

can bunger up interrior and body withought too much worry!

R31's are dirt cheap.

I've bought one R31 with 3 months rego, A/C, P/S, CD for $350 and it passed Road Worthy First go!

I've also got another one, 10 months rego, electric everything (no a/c tho) and it passed Road worth (second go, they made me get new tyres but I just swapped 'em LOL).

Well when it is running, I have a HJ75 Landcruiser troop carrier and obviously the Datto. At the moment Im driving a friends JZA80 TT Supra.

Troopy used about 18-20ltrs per 100km, though its an old worn out engine and im in the process of putting in a factory turbo diesel motor which will bring it down to about 10-12ltrs per 100kms, maybe less if i do a couple of small mods.

I wouldnt know how much the datto uses cos i havnt driven it in a long time. Probly gonna be a few more years now :D

R31's are dirt cheap.

I've bought one R31 with 3 months rego, A/C, P/S, CD for $350 and it passed Road Worthy First go!

I've also got another one, 10 months rego, electric everything (no a/c tho) and it passed Road worth (second go, they made me get new tyres but I just swapped 'em LOL).

where do you find deals like that...just keep looking around hey?

Well when it is running, I have a HJ75 Landcruiser troop carrier and obviously the Datto. At the moment Im driving a friends JZA80 TT Supra.

Troopy used about 18-20ltrs per 100km, though its an old worn out engine and im in the process of putting in a factory turbo diesel motor which will bring it down to about 10-12ltrs per 100kms, maybe less if i do a couple of small mods.

I wouldnt know how much the datto uses cos i havnt driven it in a long time. Probly gonna be a few more years now :D

I work with your house mate that brought the JZA80 supra to work today, tis a nice ride, got polish spray or something all over the bonnet, nice touch hehe icon1.gif