SAU Community

Cheap Nissan Skyline R32 4 Dr (sa)

Nissan Skyline R32 (4 door)

White

Turbo

Auto

Approx 130,000 kms and engine is in top condition (no doubt)

Extras:

Vertex Front Bar

Tein Suspension

GTR Wheels set

Mechanical LSD (not clunky at all while driving)

3 inch pipe

Air-filter

Custom cat back exhaust

$6500 (Urgent Sale!!! Negotiable!!!!)

The reason why it’s cheap its because I’m heading back my home-town soon and don’t need this car anymore and also the front bar has a little crack and rear has small dent. However, this car with this kind of price and condition you won’t find it elsewhere. Moreover, this car is now at workshop doing service (engine oil, oil filter, brake pads, engine & turbo check and etc). I have all the resit with me that I can show you, so I’m a serious and honest seller here. Someone just take this baby home!!!

Call or Text 0433462117 for inspection (Anytime & Any day)

This car is located in Adelaide, SA

Urgent Sale!!! Negotiable!!!!

Is there anything wrong with it after the mechanical inspection and service you have had done?

i think it will not be any problem after mechanical inspection and service mate~so no worries,if anyone really keen just come and inspect and test drive,i will 100% sure the one who keen and tested this car will defitenely buy this skyline.Cheers~

Some Better pics pls.
Would you mind getting a leak down and a compression test done on the engine?

Thanks

ffs guys its 6k, where do you find another under 9-10k?

id snap it up if i had the cash on me dude, too cheap imo. oh and when you say tein suspension, do you mean coilovers or just conventional springs and shocks? .

Edited by toffy

Yeah man that's true,this is not a drift car or something,it's daily and fun car i suppose so no point for me to spend money check this and that.If ppl keen then just come and inspect and you see what you see mate.I'm after a sale now not because of the car probs,it because i'm heading back home town soon.

And sorry for the confusions.It's only spring and shock cheers~

• 3 weeks later...