SAU Community

Will have pics up sometime later on in this week

but please come and check it out --located in SA eastern suburbs

It came out of a WRX engine and with supporting mods made a 11second pass...but if someone wants the turbo by itself...u can take it

braided lines and manifold included etc

1600 ono with everything included

located in st. peters SA

can meet someone close(ish)to the city if they want it

Cheers

Lachy

PS NO TRADES...UNLESS YOU CAN ORGANISE ME TRANSPORT FOR MY ROLLING SHELL FROM MELB TO ADELAIDE...PLUS CASH MY WAY ASWELL

Edited by lachy 180sx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• But you can stand next to your strut brace with the bonnet up in the Bunnings car park and people can see it. Can't see dampers.
    • Yeah, nah, nothing personal about it. It's a somewhat common pattern for phishing websites. I don't know if they actually take money, but at the very least they are collecting full name + address + credit card details from victims. It's minimum effort, so one can search for parts of the copy on the website and find others. For example there's gemnomads.com, which is a real jewellery business. But there's also a scam .shop version with the very same template that was used to duplicate theskylineshed.
    • Yes. For sure. That way you just use the S arms and all is easy. For a streeter anyway.  
    • Ah, that does change things then as I have Nismo LCA's with Superpro poly bushes fitted. Frame is out of the car as I still need to weld in the reinforcement plates before painting my frame and fitting the new bushes.
    • Would a S14 or S15 subframe be a better option?