SAU Community

What Turbos Are You Running On Your Rb25?

53XYN

plus got rid of his chaser, :rofl: plus the stocko mani can take to 300rwkws but it is best to change it if you can, thats why 3040 is the way to go plus the reason he doesnt want to go high mount i think is mainly because of the lacko space in the gtt's engine bay with stock inlet manifold n shit in there, alot less room than the 33's for sure

He has heaps, he owns and R34 and an AUDI... :)

haha too much drug deals bud !

Your right noel i will be investing in some decent low mount manifolds ...If not then Custom ones are the go

As Andy said i dont want to pop the bonnet and have huge snail hanging around these days you never know what you can get yourself in to (law wise)

Ah come on Daniel what skirt you talking about its already off lol remember you peeked at it last time we met at nite :) hah

Adam .. what coilovers you get ? should have rebuild your tein ones btw have a safe trip

hi mate. just read your title, not the info posted.

if u want to go over that 300kw mark like a fair few of line owners here u will find it difficult to find a small turbo to make that power. that was my problem. so i just bought a gt3540....and got gcg in sydney to fit some titanium wheels on there. and i have never looked back. here is my setup.

post-40676-1203557559_thumb.jpg

BUT, if u want say 250kw.... i recommend the popular gtrs turbo. seems to go hard.

I never had teins before hand but do now, god damn no more bounce woohoo, the other ones were fooked real bad, and the name of them were G PRO Suspension the old ones, but the tiens i found arent too bad for what they are at least i dont bounce around like hydraulics on steroids now