SAU Community

My New Wheelz!

WOG BOY

If you went Koya you should've gone those drifteks? Or whatever it is those are that everyone uses. They look pretty decent i guess

u said the answe right there......i dont/didnt want my car to be like everyone else.................................:P

So now your rims are up for sale.... Please tell me you not selling them because you got negative feedback on your question of what does everyone think...?

Dude, you probably asked the wrong question, you asked people for their opinion and you got it...

It's supposed to be your car not everyone elses, do what you think looks good, don't worry about pleasing others.

So now your rims are up for sale.... Please tell me you not selling them because you got negative feedback on your question of what does everyone think...?

Dude, you probably asked the wrong question, you asked people for their opinion and you got it...

It's supposed to be your car not everyone elses, do what you think looks good, don't worry about pleasing others.

Oh really, it's up for sale?

I agree with 75coupe mate. Don't listen to what others say, if you like it, keep it. You're the one driving around with it all day long, not them, but then again I do see why you would want to sell. Probably because other skyline owners will see you with 'sex spec' wheels and think it looks shit. :D

+1 to everything 75coupe said though, you asked the question and you got the answer.

mate agreed, dont sell em just cuz we all said they dont look the best. im sure theres alot of ppl out there who do think they look decent.

if i listend to every wanker on SAU i wouldnt even have a car.....lol still remembver my prime days on SAU....ahhahahahhahah

nehoo back to my point. if u like em, keep em buddy.

its all good.....had some issues with my suspension and stuff and could have done with the extra cash....

i really didnt car what people thought so its all good.....it was something rarely done...and as far as im concerned it could have looked alot worse....so yeah...thanks all the same...

but yeah, like i said it didnt bother me and they were put up for sale purely cos i could have done with a bit of extra cash and stuff like that.....but its all good....they are on there now.....i kinda dont keep my rims for long anyway....i like to keep changin them and finding newer, better and nicer rims....