SAU Community

Wheres all the girls!!!???

XEQTOR

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill never forget the day i drove past this mad, mad, hot chick in a R33 s1 white skyline down main rd east in st.albans. melbourne.

1st of all it was a nice car. 2nd of all we both passed each other on opposite side of the road, 3rd of all we both fully perved on the cars, then 4th fully perved on each other. it was this mad blonde chick. i was freakin out cause there are no hot chiks around my area, let alone in skylines. it was probably her bf's car. lol. she was mad....mad i tell ya. havent seen her since.

i didnt mean it like that....its cause in my area there are no women....let alone good looking women....let alone driving cars like that. im sure it was her car....i was just freakin out cause she was in my area and she was hot. i have seen mad birds in wrx's, 200sx, and even a nsx.

mzgtst: most of your girlfriends are into hi-po cars. most of my mates are into hi-po cars so both groups of people aren't really a good measure. but more blokes in general are interested in cars than chicks.

i reckon a good 80% of hi-po imports in aust are owned by guys. don't get me wrong, i don't care who owns them, i'm just backing up what i said about chances are a guy owns the hi-po car.