SAU Community

Skidpan Day

BNR32t

Date for skid and drift?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluprint's car is always imaculately clean, even when it was parked in the dirt/grass car park at the hill climb, and the skid pan makes cars sooo dirty, but i can't wait haha

bluprint's car is always imaculately clean, even when it was parked in the dirt/grass car park at the hill climb, and the skid pan makes cars sooo dirty, but i can't wait haha

hehe, it's not often "clean" at all, I just happened to have washed it the night before you saw it because it was covered in the spoils of the Predator Paintball dirt driveway...

I intend to make the skidpan, one day. Just not this day.

Steve - I cant really drive at the moment because I have an acute ligament and soft tissue strain in my lower back.

Luke - Your not getting that sun shade now...

Michele - Bite me!

:banana:

Steve - I cant really drive at the moment because I have an acute ligament and soft tissue strain in my lower back.

Michele - Bite me!

:banana:

Oh ok far enough....lol at other replies

Michele - Bite me!

:D

What do you mean you can't really drive at the moment? Oh and your ligaments aren't that cute, but I do believe you're suffering from SOFT tissue.