SAU Community

Skidpan Day

BNR32t

Date for skid and drift?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon bluprint, get ya slide on!
yeah... how different can it be to Fyshwick on a wet night?

Are you referring to me!?

I think you've got your facts mixed up!

Hey everybody i have finally made myself a SAU account lol

for those of you who dont know who i am, I am the guy the drives Turismo(reece) every where lol

Anyway im just wanting to put my name down for the skid pan, ill either be i my R31 or tuirsmo's R32 maybe both.

But that means ill have to clean two cars and we all know how bad that crap is to get off lol.

Ill see you all there

McCready

if i find a car by then i'll be there :banana:

Unless your already down on the list don't think Dereck will accept anymore. As with 10 people the skidpan day is already pretty full, and we'll probably be restricted to 3 15 minute runs each and a short 5 minute run or something like that. But probably best to pm Keith (BNR32T) about this

Unless your already down on the list don't think Dereck will accept anymore. As with 10 people the skidpan day is already pretty full, and we'll probably be restricted to 3 15 minute runs each and a short 5 minute run or something like that. But probably best to pm Keith (BNR32T) about this

Yes, might be a good idea to start a waitlist should anyone pull out.

Hey everybody i have finally made myself a SAU account lol

for those of you who dont know who i am, I am the guy the drives Turismo(reece) every where lol

Anyway im just wanting to put my name down for the skid pan, ill either be i my R31 or tuirsmo's R32 maybe both.

But that means ill have to clean two cars and we all know how bad that crap is to get off lol.

Ill see you all there

McCready

Thomas right??

O no now you have given away my secret identity lol, yeah thats my name dont wear it out.

me and tuirsmo better have our new radiators by the skidpan day. we ordered them almost 2 months ago now from FATZ but there was some issue with stock, so they had to order more.

we'll just keep our fingers crossed.

God dam it i just realise after i posted that it was with turismo's account dam auto login lol

Edited by TURISMO

No worries mate, I am getting a new radiator after the skid pan day. I am hoping for a night cool day as i have only a single 13" fan running. I will be upgrading to a 16 with the new radiator.

I will also only be running low boost... Damn running tune...

No problems with people watching, Hopefully it will be fun, but I am so not looking forward to washing the car again after the day. :) Damn that part sux.

No problems with people watching, Hopefully it will be fun, but I am so not looking forward to washing the car again after the day. :D Damn that part sux.

can't we coat them with vaseline first? LOL