SAU Community

Fs: Profec E-01, Safc2 D1 Ed, 3bar Pressure Sensor(/w Harness)

Hey guys, I've currently got these for sale! I bought these a while ago hoping to put on my car. However I'm happy with the power its making with a FCD and profec b spec 2 only! I'm guessing if I put these in and had a tune, it would be in excess of $1000 with only 10-20rwhp gain.

SAFC 2 Special edition: used condition with harness labelled. Comes as is, no manual, but they can be easily downloaded form greddy site, or I could just email it to you.

Price: $270 ono(SOLD PENDING PAYMENT- STENVE)

safc2d1specialedza8.th.jpg

Greddy Profec E-01: used condition, with all the necessary things! Downside is that the harnesses have been cut, but the harnesses only contain 2-3 coloured wires which can easily be soldered and heat shrinked together again.

Price: $400 ono

greddyprofece01dy0.th.jpg

Greddy pressure sensor with harness: used condition as well, with harness also cut but easily soldered and heatshrinked back. suitable for Emanage's. I'm guessing its the the 3bar one available on nengun for $116+49(not incl shipping)

Price: $100 ono

greddypressuresensorharoo2.th.jpg

The above prices are just an approximation. i don't know the market prices as such, but I'm willing to negotiate to an extent! so shoot me a reasonable offer and we'll take it from there!

Also with the harnesses. I can solder them and heat shrink them back for you if need be. Just hadn't had the need/time since i bought them.

Anyways you can post here/pm me/call me on

0433 458 783

Willing to post at buyers expense!

Edited by teknoboi