SAU Community

Funny A/c Problem, R32 Gtr

IOWNU

Hey guys,

My r32 GTR has a funny problem with its air conditioning.

Some days, for the life of me, I can't get it working. I will try turning it on/off playing with fan speed, temperature, circulation etc.

Nothing.

And sometimes, it will work, out of nowhere. And work really well. In fact the other day it was boiling in Melb and it worked fine all day.

Today, I tried to put it on, would not work. grrrr

Please help.

Thanks,

Ali.

Hey guys,

My r32 GTR has a funny problem with its air conditioning.

Some days, for the life of me, I can't get it working. I will try turning it on/off playing with fan speed, temperature, circulation etc.

Nothing.

And sometimes, it will work, out of nowhere. And work really well. In fact the other day it was boiling in Melb and it worked fine all day.

Today, I tried to put it on, would not work. grrrr

Please help.

Thanks,

Ali.

hi i had the same problem with my 32gtr

it was the electronic panel inside the control unit behind the buttons 2 circuit boards plug togeather and the joints had come unsoldered

half and hour with a soldering iron sorted it out...be careful not to short any other terminals out ..

i also had a problem with the magnetic coils on the a/c compressor it kept blowing fuses as it had shorted out and the ohms was low so i changed the coil and all okay

hi i had the same problem with my 32gtr

it was the electronic panel inside the control unit behind the buttons 2 circuit boards plug togeather and the joints had come unsoldered

half and hour with a soldering iron sorted it out...be careful not to short any other terminals out ..

i also had a problem with the magnetic coils on the a/c compressor it kept blowing fuses as it had shorted out and the ohms was low so i changed the coil and all okay

thanks mate will check it out. :thumbsup: