SAU Community

Transformers Steering Wheel...

What is with all the transformer robot head stickers on jap cars around adelaide atm?

i was wondering the same thing, i almost though it was some kind of car club thing. agreed it looks gay though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like busty latin/asian chicks too :(

i wouldnt want the transformer sticker (the one on the standard wheel) busting in your head in an accident LOl

you'll have it permenantly imprinted on your forehead :)

There is a 3 cylinder Charade driving around Perth with a large Transformers sticker on it, apparently it gives it an extra 100kw at the front wheels. Skylines wouldn't get that much obviously because it is rear wheel drive and would lose some of that power, but maybe about an extra 86kw atw? :blink:

I had a Transformers badge on my car too - but soon realised it made the car look so "cheap" if you will... hence took it off... however, if it tickles the tickles for people, then it's up to everyone's personal taste.

i have transformers tattoo

wanna fight?

i know some ppl would look at my tat and think 'what a f$*& head" but i didnt get it for them, i got it cos i like it.

Oh and as for transformers stuff on cars i think its pretty horrible. The original wheel this thread is about looks like the real cheapo ones from autobarn or wherever else.

here is a pic of my tat the day i got it ( had it for about a year and a half now)

FLAME AWAY!

Autbots%20Tat.jpg

• 1 month later...

sida102 thats a cool tat, two friends of mine have the Autobots and Decepticons, one on each hand and the other has it below his wrist.

And one of them has also the Alien Queen on his leg.

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

• 1 year later...

Hey fellas - with the second movie coming out in months, I am thinking of adding some Transformers flavouring to my car... but don't know if the following badge will suit... was thinking of adding one for the front bonnet and rear...what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=320372951013