SAU Community

Refresh The P1 Fleet...

Jamezilla

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one of the problems is Ni that the P1 cars often end up racking up 50,000km's in 6 months and they are usually HARD km's - so I guess many of these classics just aren't up to that kind of abuse. They probably need something new they can buy and belt around for a few months and then flog off (hence the high car turn over).

Snowy gets 10 out of 10.

Being new (or near new), all our cars are covered by warranty and 24hr roadside assist. Something we NEED to have for 'just in case'.

Some of the other clubs around the world run both classic classics and modern classics - but it's not something we will do any time soon.

That said - Mustang wise, we can look at the new GT-500 Shelbys

Sam - we asked members if they wanted a 599 or LP640, and they chose the Ferrari.

That's not to say we wont get one though - just not right now.

They chose the 599 over the LP640...oh noes....although I guess the average age of most of the members answers the big why question :(

yes of course...

New GT500s are pretty dam hot too tho... same with the new camaro (when its released) and challenger SRT8 but im assuming it wont be viable as there isnt a RHD conversion available

my brother in law has a mighty boy ute if u wanna buy it for P1 l337ness... its pretty sick... red with a thick black stripe through the middle (side on not like racing stripes), polished beetle wheel caps with red steelies and whitewall tyres! Wont have to worry too much about petrol either it only uses about $15 worth for 2 weeks and seeing as the budget is only $500k im sure we can drop the price down for you james to around the $480 mark... mates rates