SAU Community

GTR is one step closer :D

Horus

LOL first year i was juggling 3 jobs

hungry smacks (monday nights)

pizza hut delivery (thursday friday nights)

garage mechanic (during the day when i wasnt at uni)

i had absolutely no time to study and barely passed. after that i said "fcuk this, im focusing on school" quit those jobs and finished uni quite well with no distractions.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah the parents are buying the car, Im paying for running costs and modding, and btw I work as well, and between running my show, finding time to drink a bit and go for the occaisional cruise, I find f**k all time to study

understandable. prioratise! trust me. after uni, theres still heaps of time to drink, smoke, want, etc. not for me atm, spending a lot of my saturdays (like today) in the office for a little extra bling bling.

my supervisor asked, you want sundays or saturdays? i said saturdays so i could still have a bg sat nite and sleep in sunday mornings. although im often too tired to go out on a sat night now. but i digres.

anyway, between working, drinking, studying, only one of those should be considered expendable. what i use to do is a month before exams, i'd shut myself away. no parties, pubs, clubs etc.

one month of my social life isnt too much to sacrifice to make sure i got those distinctions and up. blah blah blah. i dont mean to lecture.

I can see your point tho mr t.born with a golden spoon hanging out of @rse.i got a mate who got a vtss when he finished uni off his folks.this year he upgraded to a vyss.you only flame horus because you didnt get a brown gtr when u finished uni.its called jealousy.to be honest id probly eat a sh!t sandwich if someone bought me a gtr.i saved 4 years for my 34.and missed out on a lot of sh!t to get it.i appreciate my car so much.i hope for horus that when he gets his 34 he feels like he deserves it and appreciates it as much as sacrificing sh!t to get it.

nah mate, im happy with my car. even moreso that i earned it meself. VYSS huh? lol, this guy i know reckons his parents will get him a full sick monaro. also, a mate of mine from high school was given an integra type R by his olds. i bag him all the time.

I must reply to MR T your are wrong about this being a public forum and open for anyones public comments, it is Skyline Australias (club) Forums and open to the public (magic word)and hence is moderated to keep the profile of this Club high, when anyone brings this Club into disrepute then they are removed, simple. If you dont like it dont use it.

Guest RedLineGTR

People stop arguing constantly with each other. If people wanna keep on getting on peoples nerves and stating comments that are inappropriate please don’t post, and stop wasting people’s time. Hopefully you will get your GTR soon; you are being very patient, good luck with it all. Hopefully people stop posting crap.

Rob Aka RedLineGTR

Originally posted by pushead

@Mr T: all the moderators have to do is ban your IP ranges to stop you from re-registering.

That wont work unless he has a static ip address. If hes on dialup or adsl his ip will change everytime he reconnects.

Originally posted by alinche

That wont work unless he has a static ip address. If hes on dialup or adsl his ip will change everytime he reconnects.

exactly what i wrote dude. "IP RANGE" whereby ISP will allocate a series of IP addresses for dialup/adsl ;) ;)

Originally posted by R31Heaven

I must reply to MR T your are wrong about this being a public forum and open for anyones public comments, it is Skyline Australias (club) Forums and open to the public (magic word)and hence is moderated to keep the profile of this Club high, when anyone brings this Club into disrepute then they are removed, simple. If you dont like it dont use it.

so it is a public forum? so uh, where exactly was i wrong? and whatever negative comments i've ever heard about us, hasnt been a result by me. trust me.

and i do like it, thats why i use it.

as for banning IP addesses. haha you'd have to ban the whoel Iprimus network. anywayway, i dont see why certain people just had to mke themselves heard. if you read the thread, you would have seen a steady progresssion of calm. which is the reason i think inark said nothing, and stayed on the topic. follow his good example kids, and just dont look. dont add fuel to the flame.

Originally posted by Mr T

as for banning IP addesses. haha you'd have to ban the whoel Iprimus network.  

seeing as i work for the company it isnt hard to find out where u connect to and ban the entire range of that particular rack... i could also report u for abuse of ur internet privileges. Its the same with ppl on IRC who act a fool and we get complaints from other ppl about them with their IP address and times then we can find out the account that connected during that time.

u dont have any rights to post on this forum... you are given the privilege... quite frankly i dont see any reason why u should be allowed back in here in the first place. You stir and thats about it. If you had any sense about yourself you move on and not bother anyone else on here as i think its pretty damn obvious you arent liked or wanted.

your existance on this forum is nothing short of an annoyance and your attitude altho at times sensible is more that of a 12year old.

move along to a different forum or stop posting crap and stirring ppl up. Yay the thread moved onto calm... i dont care it got out of control because of u in the first place.