SAU Community

GTR is one step closer :D

Horus

Originally posted by Mr T

anyway, dont worry about that. keep your mind on the topic at hand. my unfair banning.

now. lets disect this thing. he PUBLICLY announced his school grades. i didnt sugar coat my reaction.

lets say, someone puts a GTR badge on a GTS and posts it here and i dont sugar coat anything by saying "hahaha. spend your money on real mods you fag"

would i get banned for the second one? i think not. (because i've seen suh comments made here before) however, i did get banned for the first one. its the same thing though. except im under a microscope. my posts are scrutinised. why? because some sheltered mama's P plater is sensitive.

if you want to paint me as the bad guy to help you sleep better, so be it. but horus started all this shit. he made mistake by trying to "flame" me in my VL thread. that aside, i would have responded the same way to a similar post by any member. i dont do double standards. i dont respect the fact such an expensive car is give to someone who hasnt earnt it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look terrance you are a jealous little f**k you can kiss my ass and get f**ked....my parents dont pay for anything of mine otherwise, and quite frankly i dont give 2 flying f**ks what your pimpled 15 year old ass thinks.....

lol i haven't made smat remarks at you. Anyways, I've given you an explanation for why I might ban you. I really don't mind if you come back bigger and badder, it dosen't take much to ban you, it takes a lot more to re-register. Its up to you.

You forget, I have a larger responsibility to a group of members than I do to a sole member.

I really don't wish to have every single one of my comments met with a rebuttal. I only need you to understand what I'm explaining not reply to what I post or try to explain why it shouldn't apply to or it should. Whether you wish to accept them or go against them is up to you, but what happens to you from now on is in what you think is post worthy and not. Choose well.

Your unfair banning was the result of us (yes a few mods, not just meggala, me or prank) being alerted to your general conduct on the forums. The other mods decided it would be a far simpler solution to just ban you as we found on most of your posts you had nothing sensible to contribute anyway.

Anyway enjoy your stay here, jus hope we don't have to ban you again.

see? see mods? did i say anything to this c*nt? nope, but he did have some naughty things to say to me didnt he? now, will there be any action taken toward him? NO, how about me? MOST LIKELY. why? because im painted as the bad guy to help this kid sleep better at night.

no little twat. i am not jealous. i merely think you DO NOT deserve a car from the olds. now just beause you were picked on in school and had no real friends, that doesnt mean your parents should compensate by buying you a car. just ask for some extra pocket money instead. that way you can hire out a stripper and can finally get laid.

Originally posted by funkymonkey

lol i haven't made smat remarks at you.

by smart i didnt mean "smart ass". i meant intelligent.

Your unfair banning was the result of us (yes a few mods, not just meggala, me or prank) being alerted to your general conduct on the forums.

and how does my conduct differentiate from others? because i can make horus cry and he cant make me cry?

this is banning is bull. i come home from working (on the bloody weeend no less) and i find myself banned. not nice.

look man, no noe gives a flying f**k about you or your ****ed up life.....you are 15, we are all into our 20s and up, we know each other, and we cruise together, if I was such a spoilt little brat like you say, why isnt anyone else bagging me?

Looks like you are the one with the problem here, no one else

Originally posted by Horus

look, lets settle this.

next sau cruise

be there

if you have any balls

hahahaha. see, let me tell you again. you are weak. you havent said anything to make me want to kick your ass (which i could so easily do chubby) again, even envy and smoothline pissed me off more than you. (i love enby now though)

try raise your game a little and maybe, just maybe i'll look you up a butt my cigarette out on your f*ckin eye kid

look man,

all Im saying is walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk, I have called you out and I know you dont have the balls to do anything, all you can do is sit behind your computer and act tough...*****

I didn't know you could get laid by a stripper... ;) um anyways... carry on...

what his parents do with him is up to them, ok you've stated he dosen't deserve his car, you expect him not to react?

;) oops. i meant hooker. its late, i worked all day.

and whether he reacts or not is of little consequence to me. its if i get banned that we'll have dramas.

Originally posted by Horus

look man,  

all Im saying is walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk, I have called you out and I know you dont have the balls to do anything, all you can do is sit behind your computer and act tough...*****

i tell ya to raise your game and thats what you come up with? hahaha

again, i can walk the walk. smooth and envy pissed me off enough that i PUBLICLY posted where i lived. i told them i wanted to meet them blah blah blah. then envy turned out to be cool, so there was no more drama.

you on the other hand, are a f*cking moron. raise your game if you can. if you want to call me out.

and ps. if you dont care what i have to say, why keep replying?

you can do better than that. oh, no sorry forgot you cant because of you ADD. explains the shit house grades you got in school there kid.

hmm interesting thread here...

kinda have to agree with terrance on this one..... if your parents are getting you a GTR for doing well in uni, credits and pass is hardly doing well.... isnt a credit something like 60-70%... it was in my course..

apart from that, enjoy the ride when you get it... i wouldnt mind a GTR myself for doing uni ;) (hope my dad reads this ;))

cool. no worries then. im not asking you to justify yourself. if you're cool with me thinking you dont deserve it, the im cool with you thinking its cool. :bahaha:

and for the record, i dont have anything against you getting gtr. i just dont think you deserve one because because at the very least, i would give loved ones presents for DISTINCTIONS. thats me personally. credits are piss weak and a pass is even moreso. any stoner can get those grades.

but for a gtr at least pay for half of it, a quarter, whatever. and if you cant do what, get better grades

Originally posted by Mr T

credits are piss weak and a pass is even moreso. any stoner can get those grades.  

haha - i was kicking back the cones and still got distinctions in law... for a while... then went to credits, then pass then fail ;)