SAU Community

Damaged R32 gtst

Selling a Black gtst R32 92 model which is damaged on the passenger side (also need rear window and rear windscreen). but the rest of the car is spotless and also has approx 160000 genuine kms. the car also comes with a kakimoto exhaust, pod filter and bov. looking for 11k as it is. In Melbourne.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by CONAN

that damage looks pretty severe

noway it will cost 2k max to fix that....(unless its sum backyard job)

professionally fixed would cost 5k+

just my opinion..

thanks for your input, but if you're not intrested please dont post in the thread.

If someone is serious about it i'll fix it for them for 2k at a panel beater and if it costs more i'll pay it from my own pocket.

Unless its a serious case of mates rates or cheap repairs there is no way thats $2k to repair.

Rear passenger side quarter alone would be more than that to source, have grafted onto the car once the other one is cut off, prepared and painted.

Not to mention the passenger door, window glass, alignment etc.

My 2 cents - dont bite but i dont think its a good move to assure any potential buyer that its a "Maxiumum" of 2k. So if you cant afford to spend the 2k now and fix prior to sale, what happens when joe bloggs buys the car, has it fixed at a price of say $5-6k, and comes to you for reimbursement of the balance? will you be happily handing the cash over? I doubt it.