SAU Community

what music do you cruise around with?

Guest terr@nce

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by R34GTT-R

whats your preffered radio station then????.its all ghey up here but when i go down town i usually listen to nova.

usually Nova - but its a RARE occasion that I actually put the radio on.

I also agree with MrTerr@nce/Tool re:

the thing with that is, its too diverse too quickly. one second, its rockin, the next tey got some duf duf or something.

actually Triple J is always on at work - it gets boring but sometimes its good.

For me I need to regularly switch stations cause they all get repetitive / boring [in their relevant genres] after a few days / weeks!

Gold 104 is good,

Triple M just doesnt do it for me, maybe if I had a Commo Ute or sumpin :) with the obligatory blue healer barkin at the back :) Oh and a mullet :) j/k ppls

Originally posted by Daz

Used to listen to RAP and R&B around 4-5 years ago but have grown out of it. It is now progressive trance and techno all the way.

yep same. i thought i was black.

with much drama in the LBC its kinda hard being snoop D-O double G but i, somehow some way keep comin up with funky ass shit like, every single day....

rap 4-5 years ago was the shit. tupac was good. snoop dog, dr dre, etc

Originally posted by pushead

well i cruise to classical music, and bit of elvis and abba...

Naww, FULL BLOWN to HIPHOP all the wayyy.. not sure if any1 here knows who Jin is but cruise around listening to his hiphop groves. To make things abit easier, in 2 fast 2 furious that azn shavehead dude is JIN. Azn american new artist r&b hiphop.. REALLLYY recommend his stuff when cruzin :D  to find out more bout the dude goto: http://holla-front.com/

If anyone watch BET 106 and park, this dude won all 7 freestyle battles in the state and made his name in the hall of fame. only 6 people in the state ever won it!  

just representin ;):) :)

he sounds very eminem-like

Originally posted by coco69

watched all of those jin battles, man, he comes up with some good lines.  pretty cool stuff, but i don't know that i could cruise to that in the car?

see how he wrecked that dude with the red wrist band? lol, shit, just comes up with crap which sounds sweet as. he's in the ruff ryders now so his album should be out soon..

Mr T lmao u thought u were a WIGGA?! a white person who's black lol what a pissa.

I'm a tool, enimem, linken park, rammstien, foo fighters etc listener. Also i like trance or dance ... depends on my mood. Radio too boring for me too much talk and not enough music!

lol, u mean you thought i were the type to listen to hip hop/rap etc? Oh hellllllllllllllllll no! *snap* Oh no you just di-int. You did not just forget mah bling bling!

hehe. sorry that just doesnt appeal to me. its tool all the way

well theres no wayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

to recall

what it was that you had said to me

like i cared at all