SAU Community

What The R35 Is Doing To R34 Prices

Amir

Looking in Jspec

2001 R34 GTr Vspec = 42K and a

2004 R34 VspcII Nur ed. = 68K.

I look on their from time to time and have not seen them this low. Maybe for a 1999 model. Give it another 12 months and I reckon a late model R34 Vspec II would be in the high 40s.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those cars are really cheap but are not the norm the prices seem to really drop when the cars get over 70- 80,000 klms, most nur editions are still getting at least 5 and a half million yen at auction there just seem to be alot more accident high k cars coming up the good low milage cars are still getting good money, so the 34 prices really have not come down to much in the last 4 to 6 years in japan and also our strong aussie dollar is playing a part as well i think.

With only 12,000 34 GTR's made i would not be surprised if a good late model 34 GTR m-spec v-specII or any of the NUR editions etc go for more then a 35 GTR in several years time as i would imagine their will be a hell of alot more 35's made then their were 34's

So they should I reckon.

I think that the 34 GTR even at its current pricing is not good value for money.

The interior is VERY ordinary for a 40k plus car, there nudging on 10 years old now and there not exactly rare.

They are a nice looking/performing car though - still.

Good news for buyers.... bad news for sellers... bad news for current owners knowing their car's value is has dropped a significant amount...

yeh, the sellers on carsales.com would be spewing I'd say.

You dont buy cars to make money, let alone a GTR!

As ben said, each new model means the last one goes down in price, but there will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be R34 (and even some R33) owners who refuse to edit their prices to suit the market and wont accept that they own a depreciating item

Lower R34 prices is great, they're almost at the point where i will buy one and sell my supra

think it will bring the price of R32 GTR's down at all ? Or have they pretty much hit rock bottom ?

There are more and more out there for around 20k with full rebuilds and 15k of receipts, so its 5k for the car (within reason). I think they've hit rock bottom already

I'm noticing more 33 and 34 gtr's on Sydney roads every day. Particularly 34's. This is definitely washing off the 'sparkle' of seeing a gtr on the road. Seeing a 34 gtr used to be like seeing a new Ferrari, not so much now.

Good? Bad? Both.

^^Hmm so true they are still rare in comparision but they dont have the wow factor they used to. I was seriously thinking of a 34 but now with the r35 being release the 34 really seems out dated. Think if I was to get one I would get a NUR model, as its rare therefore will hold value long term and still be special.

I'm noticing more 33 and 34 gtr's on Sydney roads every day. Particularly 34's. This is definitely washing off the 'sparkle' of seeing a gtr on the road. Seeing a 34 gtr used to be like seeing a new Ferrari, not so much now.

Good? Bad? Both.

I guess both... its good because theres more eye candy + more people are able to afford and own such a beast... but then its bad I guess because its doesnt give you the same wow factor as when it wasnt many on the road - use to be like "OMG OMG ITS AN R34 GTR DAMN WHAT A BEAST!" nowadays its like 'R34 GTR its nice' and then move along to whatever I was doing.

Looking in Jspec

2001 R34 GTr Vspec = 42K and a

2004 R34 VspcII Nur ed. = 68K.

I look on their from time to time and have not seen them this low. Maybe for a 1999 model. Give it another 12 months and I reckon a late model R34 Vspec II would be in the high 40s.

04 NUR ??? I don't think so dude... The very latest it could be is 02..