SAU Community

What The R35 Is Doing To R34 Prices

Amir

I don't care what the link says dude, its WRONG!! Like I said the latest it can be is 02...Don't believe everything you read on the net.

yeah the Nur's came out between jan and august 2002, so that can't be right. one of the lads at the office must've gone by registration date or something.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i wasn't saying that you were wrong as i have no idea when they were made, i'm not that informed as to all types gtr's made and when.

all i was doing was showing the link to one that was posted as 04, ;);)

Whilst we are at it, what is the approximate current price for a 34 GTR?

The NUR version adds what?

Is there any other versions available, as I have always been a little confused to the 33 versions...

That NUR was very cheap at 4.7mil and there is a reason for that, high k's and previous accident damage. You will be paying around the 6+ mil mark for a good example .

About 4 mil for a good series I V-spec and 4.5- 5 mil for a V-spec II .

By the way these prices are not that much lower than 4 years ago, the only diff now is the $ is buying a lot more yen ... so they are much cheaper to bring here .

I am thinking the R35 might not effect the R34 prices a great deal. To me the appeal of most japanese sports cars is there tuning potential and how affordable it is to get a 5-600hp car. I figure the tuning potential for the R34 is going to keep it in high demand, because I reckon the cost of fixing or replacing or strengthening a R35 DSG box would be pretty scary, compared to the R34 and everything else in general compared to the R34 in terms of tuning. My guess is my dream to owning one is a fair way off yet.

I am thinking the R35 might not effect the R34 prices a great deal. To me the appeal of most japanese sports cars is there tuning potential and how affordable it is to get a 5-600hp car. I figure the tuning potential for the R34 is going to keep it in high demand, because I reckon the cost of fixing or replacing or strengthening a R35 DSG box would be pretty scary, compared to the R34 and everything else in general compared to the R34 in terms of tuning. My guess is my dream to owning one is a fair way off yet.

the only reason you'd need to tune, strengthen, replace or fix any part on a car is if it doesn't meet the requirements to start with. I'd say there's a lot of parts on the R35 that shouldn't need replacing... not as frequently as the GTR's getrag anyways.

That NUR was very cheap at 4.7mil and there is a reason for that, high k's and previous accident damage. You will be paying around the 6+ mil mark for a good example .

About 4 mil for a good series I V-spec and 4.5- 5 mil for a V-spec II .

By the way these prices are not that much lower than 4 years ago, the only diff now is the $ is buying a lot more yen ... so they are much cheaper to bring here .

So what does transport, compliance add to it?

Going to start to look for one soon...

Need to know the Aussie value and I am very dubias about buying from a Japan aution direct, would prefer to see a car first.

Unless there is a good way of confirming the quality.