SAU Community

Rockhampton Skyline Owners

Dynamix

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh seen your car fueling up at shell mate. Your right not too many have chosen the LED rear lights in town, chris's silver SII does have them though.

You wanted a sunroom that bad hey? everyone ive spoken to who has ever owned one never wanted another one again lol

Hmm never seen that one before. Looks nice man. I like that front bar. If you got nothing else to do, come down to the beach this sunday. Leaving from Northside BP at 1:30pm (meeting at 1pm, leaving by 1:30)

Factory sunroofs aren't normally a problem, its the ones that get put in that are normally the problem. Changes the atmosphere sorta when your driving, i like it opened when it rains BUT the glass is still closed. Chris has the Altezza lights with the LED lamps in them, i never seen them on a car b4 but everyone that talks tail lights on this sight seems to say LED ones are alright, the Altezzas are shit...I seen them on and i think they look pretty sexy. Put the cars sidee by side and you'll tell the difference.

As for going to the beach, i normally love to but, 20mins of driving and its starts squeaking really bad, like you can hear it over music, Control arm bushes rubbing.

heres one of mine, although i dont get on here much

94df231d.jpg

Hey mate where abouts did you take that pic? Was it just after Rosslyn bay turnoff, up through the hills at that beach on the left with that real sandy track? If so, did you have much troubles getting in there? I haven't seen what its like for a couple years but I want to get some nice photos somewhere and that looks like a great spot.

my 32 gtst *new to gladstone*

skyline1.jpgskyline2.jpg

Hey mate, have seen your 32 in gladdy a couple of times. Looks pretty neat, will have to have a closer look one day. I own a yellow 32gtr with white wheels and a maroon 33 gtst but i wont be in that for a while. So yeah might catch up with ya one day.

Cale

Hey mate where abouts did you take that pic? Was it just after Rosslyn bay turnoff, up through the hills at that beach on the left with that real sandy track? If so, did you have much troubles getting in there? I haven't seen what its like for a couple years but I want to get some nice photos somewhere and that looks like a great spot.

nah, i dunno the name of the spot, but its in emu park, pritty common and easy as for low cars

here is mine, wave if you see me out.

Where are you from Tim? Never seen yours before

10ul4.jpg

16in2.jpg

Love the rims on that, why'd ya get rid of the wing??

Did you sneak up in redhill and take some photos?