SAU Community

Will Slotted Dba Rotors That Were On A 33 Fit My 32gtr?

what was wrong with my last answer lol btw dba4000 are kangaroo paw, dba5000 have normal cooling vanes (and are 2 peice). either are fine unless you do a lot of track work (dba4000 have been known to crack, check back through the last few months in this section)

The 5000s with normal cooling vanes are meant to be limtied offer or something. Even if they turn out to be a normal stock.shelf rotor i think you will find the 5000s are Kangaroo Paw as well

The 5000s with normal cooling vanes are meant to be limtied offer or something. Even if they turn out to be a normal stock.shelf rotor i think you will find the 5000s are Kangaroo Paw as well

ok, thats good, so they are def worth puttin on..

whats the difference between them ^^ kangaroo paws?

oh and yeh im only using them for street use.. just a heavy footed street driver..

Edited by 02_FNE

what was wrong with my last answer lol btw dba4000 are kangaroo paw, dba5000 have normal cooling vanes (and are 2 peice). either are fine unless you do a lot of track work (dba4000 have been known to crack, check back through the last few months in this section)

Lol, yes i thought your first answer was sufficient :D

my dba4000's cracked, using with Re55 semi's, and with street use only! Dont know the story or if theyve changed anything, but ive since gone OEM rotors, had them slotted and cryo treated and so far have been a treat. Cryo treating seems to be the key!!

Edited by SLY33