SAU Community

Job Opportunities?

Whiplash

What sort of job you looking for? something with room to grow? much responsibilty? dealing with people? we have heaps going all the time - just all over the world unfortunately

Few good ones in Brissie/Eagle Farm/GC that have come accross my desk lately. I can keep an eye out if i know what your keen on looking for

PM me some details...

What sort of job you looking for? something with room to grow? much responsibilty? dealing with people? we have heaps going all the time - just all over the world/place unfortunately

honestly not 100% sure.

I have been working in stock control (ordering new vehicles from factory and organizing tints ect for the customers) and licensing (transport SA agent in dealership doing all rego related documents ect). This is pretty well much my entire working experience, unfortunately so i have no customer relation experience -- which is really hurting it seems

I have looked into some apprenticeship ect but at this stage are looking for something than can help (financially) move up there

mate im on the GC but in the automotive industry as a mechanic, if ur looking to stay in the parts department there are a few dealers based around southport, like james frizells, von birba, and grand motors all within about 5 k of each other. as for laboring there are a fair few building goin up on the GC atm so if ur not fussed about what ur looking for there is always work

usual the parts that come in for me are connected to the car (only organize shipping and ordering of whole vehicles). Most part interpreter positions are after someone who has done an apprenticeship in it or have experience.

usual the parts that come in for me are connected to the car (only organize shipping and ordering of whole vehicles). Most part interpreter positions are after someone who has done an apprenticeship in it or have experience.

BMW on the south side of Brisbane are after someone to train...

I wouldnt worry about not having customer experience. Go in with a positive attitutude, talk well and you'll have no probs

honestly not 100% sure.

I have been working in stock control (ordering new vehicles from factory and organizing tints ect for the customers) and licensing (transport SA agent in dealership doing all rego related documents ect). This is pretty well much my entire working experience, unfortunately so i have no customer relation experience -- which is really hurting it seems

I have looked into some apprenticeship ect but at this stage are looking for something than can help (financially) move up there

i think i have arranged somewhere to live for a while, and maybe some work for the "if i can't get something else" so hopefully i will be up there in the next week or so