SAU Community

[group Buy] Acpt Carbon Fibre Tailshafts Any Model! $1400us

Angus Smart

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh keith! i hope its there. tho i dont have any trackin numbers for wa at all..

in total i have been sent 9 tracking numbers.. apparently there are still shafts in the Us.. as he claims he didnt have an updated address of the group buy (i call bs as mike who came in at the end got his fine and was on the last list i sent out to james/paul)

i have tracking numbers with confirmed deliveries from.

MARCUS

TOM K

IAN M

TROY A

ANDREW L

ROBERT K

ROBERT K

MATT

MICHAEL W

I'm sorting out the duplicate one tonite and i believe thats ment to be for Merli

in total i have been sent 9 tracking numbers.. apparently there are still shafts in the Us.. as he claims he didnt have an updated address of the group buy (i call bs as mike who came in at the end got his fine and was on the last list i sent out to james/paul)

So how long for the ones still in the US??? Have they even been made yet??

Are all the shafts that have arrived for R32s?

Andrew you said you have fitted yours how did it go everything fit up ok ? as i have just fitted mine in a R34 GTR and the spacer plate is about 5mm to short it all bolts up but has a gap of 5mm between the spacer and the back of the rear diff what did everyone get one or two spacers as looking at the photos on page two their are two spacers supplied with the shaft i only received one not sure if this is correct or not , iam looking at making up a thicker spacer plate so not really keen on giving the car a bootfull at the moment

Andrew you said you have fitted yours how did it go everything fit up ok ? as i have just fitted mine in a R34 GTR and the spacer plate is about 5mm to short it all bolts up but has a gap of 5mm between the spacer and the back of the rear diff what did everyone get one or two spacers as looking at the photos on page two their are two spacers supplied with the shaft i only received one not sure if this is correct or not , iam looking at making up a thicker spacer plate so not really keen on giving the car a bootfull at the moment

Arent they supposed to come with no spacer extensions...? That changes the speed at which the shaft can rotate.

Hey troy do you happen to have a little bit of extension movement with your shaft?? would that take up the extra 5mm needed? someone with drive shaft experience can tell us if its ok to extend the shaft a bit from the grease joint end (not the uni end)??

it looks like you got the right amount of bits to bolt it up there was only one spacer with mine but it has a step down in it so it looks like two.

i hope i also have more news tomorrow!!

and i would like to find who this mystery Ian guy is who wasn't on our list who i've received a tracking number for... tho this could be a tracking number for Paul, waiting confirmation on that too..

And Merli, i will find out if this duplicate shaft was ment for you tomorrow also! i have it at home now too. Plenty busy this afternoon!!!

Edited by Angus Smart

just making everyone aware of my email to ACPT, quite frankly i am tired of all this and my customer is furious.

Hi,

I placed an order for a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR tailshaft with a custom extension of 27mm to make it 1095mm in length via a group buy on SKYLINES AUSTRALIA WEBSITE. It has been 4 months now since funds have been sent via Andrew Logan through Paul of "Street To Strip" and all my enquiries fail to have received information from you in regards to the solving of this debarcle. Others have received their shafts, not all of them... I have no tracking number, no shaft, no invoice, nothing, but i do know you were paid. I have information that some where someone messed up in regards to matching the items serial numbers to their invoices... I also have information that someone on your side now is claiming to have not sent all the shafts off even when it was stated by that person that they were...

ONE INDIVIDUAL WAS SENT 2 SHAFTS! How is that possible?

ONE INDIVIDUAL BY THE NAME IAN IS ON THE LIST OF BEING SENT AN ITEM WHEN HE ISNT EVEN PART OF THE GROUP BUY, MEANING HE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH US!

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

4 months is a long time! We all even paid the change in exchange rate for the speeding up of the process over a month ago now when we were all told in the beginning that our purchase was finalised and deposits paid 4 months ago. I would like to know where my shaft is, and what is being done about this all. I have dealt with my very good and close friend Sean Morris from RB Motoring in California before with no issue, no hassles and that was for an R34 GTR race shell. A shaft is taking longer than a car/shell to get to me which is unlike the shell not sent in a container... I cant see how this process is failing to finish with a good conclusion.

My order was placed under the following details:

MARC PALMER

12 TILLI PLACE

WELSHPOOL

WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 6106

1 x R34 GTR tailshaft extended via carbon to 1095mm to fit holinger gearbox

I EVEN DREW A DIAGRAM OF THE LENGTH BETWEEN THE REAR DIFFERENTIAL AND THE HOLINGER GEARBOX.

I tried calling you at 5:18pm but as your answering machine states, you close at 5pm.

You can contact me on

I would like to have this problem resolved as soon as possible and without any complications.

Regards,

Marc P

after people started getting their shafts i figured all this was sorted. so i forgot about it then just realised i hadnt got the shaft yet. I check back here and see all this mess, half delivered, someone gets 2, serial numbers all mismatched and to top it off a mystery buyer FFS!! seriously i dont think this could be more of a mess if we tried! lol

Ill PM you back now Andrew.

have you got the tracking number and the courier line for me?

I'm hoping to hear something today, i do not have any tracking numbers for anyone in W.A.

only tracking numbers to those above listed (9 in total)

as for Ian, he may have been one of Pauls customers, (waiting to hear back on this also)

We have 8 confirmed and the 1 to "Ian" if we can clear that up there must be 4 shafts still in Usa.

I cant beleive that he thinks the Addresses are all mixed up and he didnt have the list when WRXKILLA has received his! (He was the very last change to the list and did not appear anywhere else before)

i'm truly sorry, but this is way out of my control

p.s. Peter i will try sort out yours also with your change in Address.

Edited by Angus Smart

Hey troy do you happen to have a little bit of extension movement with your shaft?? would that take up the extra 5mm needed? someone with drive shaft experience can tell us if its ok to extend the shaft a bit from the grease joint end (not the uni end)??

it looks like you got the right amount of bits to bolt it up there was only one spacer with mine but it has a step down in it so it looks like two.

yep i know what you mean but it is bolted up as far as it would go, it makes sense to me that their would be another spacer like the one in the picture on page 2 at the uni joint end

OK

My shafts haven't arrived yet.

The photo's attached are of the ACPT Carbon shaft.

I was sent these pic's and the shaft comes with all of the new adapters and fittings as confirmed by JAMES of APCT.

Addvantages:

• one piece design
  • stronger shaft and fittings to match
  • but still flexes and therefore will transmits less shock loads to the gearbox and diff
  • approximatly half the weigth of the std. steel shafts, this lighter recipricating mass will provide better revibility and response (everyone, that has fitted one, swears by them)

cheers Phil.

post-3052-1207191259_thumb.jpgpost-3052-1207191288_thumb.jpgpost-3052-1207191300_thumb.jpgpost-3052-1207191336_thumb.jpgpost-3052-1207191419_thumb.jpgpost-3052-1207191440_thumb.jpgpost-3052-1207191472_thumb.jpgpost-3052-1207191526_thumb.jpg

Do you mean the photos here??