SAU Community

Mines R35 In Fnf4?

lingeringsoul

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you guys hate and poo poo the idea just because it's the fnf franchise?

have you ever considered that the film could have matured?

i mean

f**k

you guys complain when there's no gt-r's in the film, and only "riced up hondas"

then you see a picture of brian o'connor standing next to a fkn SICK bayside blue gt-r with his handsome smile and you STILL hate??

"oh no now all the 14 year olds will want one"

wtf is wrong with you guys?

as if when you were 14 you didn't draw pictures of gt-rs doing burnouts on your school files

god

so much hate

god

so much hate

i am... therefore i hate...

suck it up sunshine, some people just don't like its impact on the image of the car we have come to love.

that said from the looks of this movie, and the snippets of plot being revealed, the skyline rolls with some really nice exotics and muscle cars instead of rice burners for once. its a refreshing change... and yeah i didn't mind that the R34 is relatively stock looking and has no decals which remind me of a 1980's danni minogue outfit.

• 8 months later...

come on guys, you all love it!

F&F1 - greatest car movie ever, no other other has given us fantastic quotes such as:

"I need NOS - 2 of the big ones!"

"2jz no shit"

"You never had me - you never had your car"

and plenty of other gems, no doubt used on a daily basis by every car enthusiast.

As mensioned above, you're all bagging it now, but youll be lining up on day 1 to see it!!

Steve

it was another great F&F installment i guess, filled in alot of the gaps between F&F1 and F&F 2 (2f2f) but also gaps between F&F1 andF&F3 (td).

Some pretty average moments and a few yeah rights or cheesy scene rolls, but otherwise it didnt surprise me to see it follows the f&f style. Its got some oh no you didnt moments too...

I'm going to see it tonight. I know its going to be tacky and lame but at the end o the day when does hollywood make movies about japanese cars? And of course I'll see some tits thrown in there somehwere! :blink:

• 1 year later...
I'm guessing they slap decals all over it b4 filming begins.

And Brian Earl Spilner was only his undercover name.

Brian O'Connor was his name. :)

Bet it gets driven by his girlfriend or the bad guy or something, so its in the movie but an american car can be the hero car.

The R35 is in FnF4 but Brian tears it apart and uses its parts for a blue R34 (personally it should have been the other way around)