SAU Community

Autech Stagea

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still laughing at your lame thread. You are the largest noob in the SAU world. It is Christmas, I'm still laughing LOL :laughing-smiley-014:

When will young punks learn? Mods do not add value. I have told you that many times.

LOL LOL LOL!

:D :D :(

I see school holidays are here again.

Have a nice summer Harry, you never know, you might lose your viriginity this year.

On that note people, keep your pets inside, especially hampster owners.

i was checking a nice low klm Autech out at my local import yard and the salesperson proceeded to tell me it was one of only 3 Autech Stagea's in Australia. They also told me it was fitted with all the 'racing gear' and that their father was a racecar driver and had taken it for a drive...his words when he stepped out of the car were "it would be impossible to roll it"...lol...Another sales pitch was that "its been to our mechanic and had the turbo's fixed up"...what a sales person!

Still laughing at your lame thread. You are the largest noob in the SAU world. It is Christmas, I'm still laughing LOL :laughing-smiley-014:

When will young punks learn? Mods do not add value. I have told you that many times.

LOL LOL LOL!

:D :D :(

Thanks for your input Harry, you are banned.

i was checking a nice low klm Autech out at my local import yard and the salesperson proceeded to tell me it was one of only 3 Autech Stagea's in Australia. They also told me it was fitted with all the 'racing gear' and that their father was a racecar driver and had taken it for a drive...his words when he stepped out of the car were "it would be impossible to roll it"...lol...Another sales pitch was that "its been to our mechanic and had the turbo's fixed up"...what a sales person!

lol, there would be about 60 of them around now and anything can be rolled, if you try hard enough.

You would like mine Paul, I know you want to buy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...