SAU Community

For Sale - Rb20det Gearbox With Brand New Heavy Duty Clutch

Hey im getting a rb25 engine and box put into my 32 at the moment, therfore i no longer need my rb20 gearbox. Its done 120000km's and has a brand new heavy duty clutch probably done about 1000km at most, box make no noise at all and have never had any problems with it.

$700ono

• 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The offset of the wheel is usually stamped on the inside of the rim. So just pull the wheel off and see if it's marked as such.
    • It's very possible my measurements are wrong as I did measure with the wheel and tire still on the car. It's possible I didn't judge inner gap correctly and ended up adding width. I'm eager to buy new wheels, but I think I might be putting the cart before the horse. The best thing to do this right. I can take off the wheels off, I might even just have the tires taken off and do some proper measurements. It won't cost me much, if anything, and will save me a whole bunch of headache in the long run.
    • You are right, there are 2 ways to approach it, you can go for wheels known to fit well on the car, or measure from what you have. If you jack up the car and check the distance from the inner side of the tyre to the first obstruction (generally the control arm, or a shock) and then do the same from the outside of the tyre to the guard, that tells you how much wider you can go or what offset you can use. I'd note that 9.5 is huge on the front of a 33 gtst, if they are not scrubbing anywhere including fuil lock then don't change anything about the front width and offset.
    • have done smoke test and there is no leak. I found the problem and got it fixed. It was the second hose under the Plenum who had also a restrictor in place. I also changed all vacuum hoses so i had this restrictor no more. Just fished the old hoses out of my trashcan to check the diameter and realized the green marked hose and checked it with my camera. Put this restrictor in my new silicone hose and got 1.0 with 1.1 - 1.2 overboost back. cheers
    • Ok, maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way. I'm trying to buy new wheels, and I was having trouble finding the exact offset needed for my r33 GTST Spec 2. I figured trying to reverse engineer the wheels already on the car was a good method, but maybe I'm over complicating tings. I tried using this thread, but I was unsure how to translate what others had and their set-ups versus my own. I know the wheels I have right now are 18 x 9.5, front and rear, so it's just the offset that's really throwing me for a loop. I'm not sure if stock GTST offset would be the correct answer because again, I have GTR calipers and 370Z rotors. I've replaced the rotors recently and taken the wheels on and off enough times to know I don't have any spacers.