SAU Community

R33 Gtr, R34 Gtr/gtt Bilstein Suspension

Item: R33/R34 GTR and R34TT Bilstein suspension

Condition: Good

Price: $500

To Fit: R33/R34 GTR and R34TT (What car)

Comments:

I've recently installed a $1500 SydneyKid customised bilstein suspension package in my R33 GTR and this is the suspension that has come out of the car. The valving is considerably firmer than SK's setup, and the spring rates are 4.25kg front and 3.75kg rear's. The car handled great and cornered very well on a smooth surface (with standard vspec sway bars), but Cairns roads are absolutely screwed and I spend most of my time driving in rough industrial area's.

On better roads or the track they would be very nice to use. Ride height is adjustable via machined rings on the shocks and adjusting the spring support position. They are set at 355mm to the edge of the guard to the center of the wheel at the moment, same as SK's setup.

I did ask SK about getting them re-valved and it can be done for $500 approx, if you buy these its a cheap way for someone to get yourself a SK tuned setup for about $1000.

Will not negotiate on the price and buyer pays for freight.. it is not included in that price. If you cant afford it please dont waste my time.

I will consider swapping for other parts however and cash either way depending on whats involved.

Here is my wish list:

Apexi Power FC Commander hand controller... (not sure what version though, as every one i've tried hasnt worked so far and none had an identifying sticker on them)

Nismo LMGT3 18x10's in +20 GTR offset, white centers.

Series 3 R33 GTR front lip

R33 GTR, Drivers side door trim, must be perfect condition

HKS RB26 dump pipes

HKS GTSS's

And... any other go fast parts to suit an RB26 that might peak my interest.. Titanium exhaust perhaps...

Pictures of the shocks and the ride height of my car with them installed are below. Lowest point was 110mm at the middle of the series 3 front lip.

Cheers,

Ian

post-26553-1204532751_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1204532776_thumb.jpg