SAU Community

I only paid $900 for this second hand last year so i thought I was still getting a good price, but maybe I should have asked $1000 or more lol. I checked last night and Brand new Power FC and Hand controller are available for $900 brand new from japan, so I thought i was asking a relatively fair price for my second hand items. Either way, it appears this is now sold.

I only paid $900 for this second hand last year so i thought I was still getting a good price, but maybe I should have asked $1000 or more lol. I checked last night and Brand new Power FC and Hand controller are available for $900 brand new from japan, so I thought i was asking a relatively fair price for my second hand items. Either way, it appears this is now sold.

Where have you seen them in Japan for $900! If that was the case then every shop over here would be all over it.

I just found a Jap site that has Power FC and hand Controller for 79,233 YEN - and they post to Australia.

At the current exchange rate, that is $792 AU plus postage........ even cheaper than I thought.

So to all the people out there paying more than $820 for Brand New Power FC and Hand controller (including postage) do more research lol !

Warning issued.

The rules are clear - DO NOT edit or delete your first post once the item has been sold.

Furthermore you were told to post your contact details and you ignored the request.

Blitz---> Sorry mate I did not know i couldnt edit or delete the first post once the item was sold. the reason I did this is cause i recieved about 8 PM's about this item and people were still PM'ing me even after I put in the thread that it was sold. Even now, I have even recieved offers from people for more money cause they are desperate to buy it.....I just wanted to get the message accross that it is sold and to stop all the PM's I have been getting.

As for my contact details, I am happy to provide them in a PM to a prospective buyer, but will not post them on open forum before the item is sold - as i would have had 8 or 10 people ringing me trying to buy this (considering i received 10PM's about it)

If a prospective buyer wants my contact details, I am more than happy to provide them in a PM (as I did for 2 of the people that PM'd ME) but will not post them on an open forum.

No offence blitz, I know you are just enforcing the rules, please dont think I am being smart, or rude, or having a go, just replying to your post.

Please do not take offence to my post !!!!

I appreciate your helop though, and will remember the rules next time.

Blitz---> Sorry mate I did not know i couldnt edit or delete the first post once the item was sold. the reason I did this is cause i recieved about 8 PM's about this item and people were still PM'ing me even after I put in the thread that it was sold. Even now, I have even recieved offers from people for more money cause they are desperate to buy it.....I just wanted to get the message accross that it is sold and to stop all the PM's I have been getting.

As for my contact details, I am happy to provide them in a PM to a prospective buyer, but will not post them on open forum before the item is sold - as i would have had 8 or 10 people ringing me trying to buy this (considering i received 10PM's about it)

If a prospective buyer wants my contact details, I am more than happy to provide them in a PM (as I did for 2 of the people that PM'd ME) but will not post them on an open forum.

No offence blitz, I know you are just enforcing the rules, please dont think I am being smart, or rude, or having a go, just replying to your post.

Please do not take offence to my post !!!!

I appreciate your helop though, and will remember the rules next time.

No offence taken, but I don't think you understand.

I have moved all your remaining threads, and until such time as you pm me with all the information I have requested of you, you are not permitted to post another thread in this section.

We are safe guarding our members, and if you wish to sell your parts on this forum, you will abide by the rules.

Simple as that.