SAU Community

Buying A Car From Jsa Presten Melbourne!

these guys are pricks mate, i flew from perth to melbourne to purchase an advertised car that was said to be in "immaculate condition" and the owner verified that when i rang them and i got to melbourne and the car was an absolute disgrace, scratches everywhere, trims falling off on interior etc, i'd hate to see what it looked like when they got it before they tried bodging half of it up, he reckons he meant immaculate for its age lol, what a wanker, cost me over $1000 for nothing, thankfully i found a car for private sale while over there and it was wayyy cheaper and 10 times nicer.

thats my 2c on the subject :yes:

a lot of there cars ive found in there yard are not in the best condition. you refering to the blue supra? nicest in there but it still looks like it might need a little TLC. i would be extreamly cautious... good luck

i found a car for private sale while over there and it was wayyy cheaper and 10 times nicer.

that would be my bet in looking. you will be able to score one alot cheaper and can get your own tests on it, rather than a car yard 90 day warranty crap, which is probably all they will offer you