SAU Community

Who Lives Around Camberwell/kew/balwyn Area

gtrzilla

Wondering how many skyline drivers live around camberwell/kew/balwyn area

Anyone interested in a pub night or something, few beers and car talk??

Not many of my mates are actually into cars etc :)

:D

Im in Bulleen.. pretty close. I know there is another greenish/blue r33 absolute tool living around my area, he constantly tries to drift when ever he notices a good looking car. He is easy to spot as he always has new panel damage and cant drive for shit.

Im in Bulleen.. pretty close. I know there is another greenish/blue r33 absolute tool living around my area, he constantly tries to drift when ever he notices a good looking car. He is easy to spot as he always has new panel damage and cant drive for shit.

is it two tone? and with custom plates?

we sometimes have meet down near the clayton area (like last friday)

you guys are most welcome to join - always good to meet fellow sau'ers

dont know if anyone is up for meeting - but im more than happy to catch up somewhere first, before we all head off for dinner or just coffee or something

we sometimes have meet down near the clayton area (like last friday)

you guys are most welcome to join - always good to meet fellow sau'ers

dont know if anyone is up for meeting - but im more than happy to catch up somewhere first, before we all head off for dinner or just coffee or something

where is clayton? Dont think its close as i dont know where it is.. isnt that western suburbs?

Im in Doncaster

I know Dogknight is around the Boxhill and revhed01 is in Balwyn.

woo - thats close to me - im in mt waverley :ninja:

where is clayton? Dont think its close as i dont know where it is.. isnt that western suburbs?

nah clayton is in eastern - last time we met at monash university - check the "Tonight" thread in the vic section

woo - thats close to me - im in mt waverley :ninja:

nah clayton is in eastern - last time we met at monash university - check the "Tonight" thread in the vic section

Cool! Good to see some East Side meet ups, I went to a West Side meet up last week, was fun as, like up to 15 + cars There is a West Side meeting this Monday Public Holiday at Watergardens 6-7pm as what they are agreeing on atm...

We could do a big East Side cruz down to the West Side on the Monday?

But still cool if ya wanna stay around the East Side...

Wondering how many skyline drivers live around camberwell/kew/balwyn area

Anyone interested in a pub night or something, few beers and car talk??

Not many of my mates are actually into cars etc :happy:

:ninja:

same with my friends - no one is into cars, and they are all practically married anyway

perhaps this friday if people are free, we can have another short meet or something, just have a chat - take pics - maybe cruise somewhere cool for a drink (coffee for me thanks - gave up the booze at the start of the year)

^^ gave up booze hey nice work, yeah I dont waste my money on that stuff, the car/bike takes all my cash :happy:

hehe had to .... i hated waking up late the next day and feeling all grumpy

and yeah, all my cash had gone to my car.....not for mods...but rather just for repairs :ninja:

^^What time Friday?

Yeah same not many of my friends are into cars either. Except the ppl I talk to on here.

I think last time it was around 8pm - and we took some pics then headed for dinner

I guess if more people are keen, we can make another thread for a friday night meet or something

I think last time it was around 8pm - and we took some pics then headed for dinner

I guess if more people are keen, we can make another thread for a friday night meet or something

Sure I'll be in for that.

Friday, 7th March, 8pm...