SAU Community

Meet/motorshow/coffee/pub

eMsta

Decisions Decisions  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Details: 8pm @ Monash Uni (Clayton Campus)

Enter Via Wellington rd - first roundabout, head right and into the multilevel carpark (bottom floor)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well vote away my little friend - we shall see when the most people are free and then decide

i have internet access at work now so i can check at lunch tomorrow or something and finalise the details

I did :(

it says total votes 4, but I can see 9 wtf?

its multiple choice - like when ever ur free sorta thing

i cant do friday for motorshow though

oh... :(

so why isn't monday an option?

cos like its the day before work - and since i made the thread and the poll - i made it to suit when i would most probably be free. The day before work is my chillout day :)

Party at Emstaaaaaaaaaa's

Did i hear free beer? :(

i know where you live little man - and i am not scared to unlease the fury of the rb25 on your lawn......if it doesnt go emo on me that is :D

Edit : also guys - feel free to throw in ideas about where to meet up for photos and stuff

cos like its the day before work - and since i made the thread and the poll - i made it to suit when i would most probably be free. The day before work is my chillout day :(

what's more chilling out than kicking back and having lunch with mates? :(

i totally want to go to motorshow

cant do fri night but my w/e is free

anyways

along with my original post

i reckon fellow kew/camberwell/hawthorn/balwyn sau'ers should meet

i voted sunday night motorshow...wanted to see the GT-R but not too fussed if I don't...mates aren't really into cars so yeah, I haven't gone yet...

Could also be up for sunday afternoon, I'll be home from work around 11 so it'd depend on what time and where it was etc

its multiple choice - like when ever ur free sorta thing

i cant do friday for motorshow though

dammit i thought it was single option. im up for any time except the night times, say after 7pm ish. wanna go clubbing on fri, 21st on sat, and house party on sun. friday nite would be the best of the 3 cos clubbing can be a later thingnot that i dont love youse guys but yea... oh and i wanna see the gtr.

i voted motorshow plus lunch on sat