SAU Community

Tuesday Night Trivia - March 11th

Einstein

Hi folks. The events team has cooked this one up as a double edged sword. Firstly, to introduce some of our newer members of SAU to the wonder that is Tuesday Night Dinners which is run every Tuesday without fail, and to come for a meet and greet every week as well as excellent food on offer (usually!).

The second reason being REMORSELESS DOMINATION OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC BY THE COLLECTIVE KNOWN AS THE BORG SKYLINES AUSTRALIA

Come one come all, and test your wits and your palate to sample the best The Glen Hotel has to offer in food and entertainment.

The Glen Hotel

cnr Logan Rd and Gaskell St

Eight Mile Plains 4113

(07) 3341 9222

Please RSVP in the thread with your (and possibly friends) attendance so we can get a rough idea of numbers. The booking will be made for 6:30pm under SAU in the main trivia room on The Deck. Earlybirds are encouraged to secure enough tables and seats for the rest of the group as the trivia itself is first in, best dressed.

Hope to see some new faces, and hopefully become regulars :(

If you would like to learn more about Tuesday Night Dinners or many other events on offer, head over to http://www.sauqld.com.au/ and create yourself an account.

The List !:

1. Mel
  2. El Presidente und 1
  3. Chris
  4. Bunta
  5. Impact_blue
  6. Mushroom
  7. Rhinorebel
  8. Pear

post-28870-1204795643_thumb.jpg

I'm still fairly new to the SAU forums and QLD for that matter...put my name down Mel =]

Edit: Might have to make it the Tuesday after..I just remember I have a dental appointment at 5.15 which will see me not eating for a while =/

Edited by N-DAWG

Nathan, tough luck mate, would have been nice to meet a new face in the Qld crowd.

Come on folks, this is an SAUQld open event and we'd like to catch up and have a few laughs with as many people as possible. All financial members, this is an opportunity to start to get involved with the club again if you haven't been active. For those undecided, come and say hello and see who we are at a social gathering.

All events we conduct are based upon being social, but we also often do it with cars involved too :)

Cheers

Geoff

seriously the tuesday night dinner thing is awesome, we've had a flawless record for having them every week

why else would we ?!

if trivia is not your thing we have other special tuesdays planned coming soon !

Nathan, tough luck mate, would have been nice to meet a new face in the Qld crowd.

Come on folks, this is an SAUQld open event and we'd like to catch up and have a few laughs with as many people as possible. All financial members, this is an opportunity to start to get involved with the club again if you haven't been active. For those undecided, come and say hello and see who we are at a social gathering.

All events we conduct are based upon being social, but we also often do it with cars involved too :banana:

Cheers

Geoff

Yeah unlucky...I wouldn't have been able to make it if I tried, the dentist had to give me three needles in the end, so I was quite numb for quite some time =/ I will hopefully will make it next week =) Nothing planned thus far, trying to keep that night free though I will be flying down NSW the night after. I haven't been to a trivia night in quite some time, should be great fun!