SAU Community

Tfif Thread

=premo=

So... NissanSilvia is down for a bit untill their hard tuned forums are up. Was hoping the SAU forum wouldnt mind if we used your space instead for the regular friday thread?

Nobody will find it here so this may end up being a one post thread, but you never know it could start a trend for SAU.

Todays subject - Girls vs car's what cost's more?

Cars may cost more in cash but girls cost more in emotion, stress, anger, love, time, etc.

In my expirience the girl pays herself off and the car keeps taking but fairly soon I'll get it on the road and they should both even out.

Haha, I dont regret anything with my partner but I do regret drifting off the edge of waricks hill rd.

I think the thing that sucks is you spend money on your car and its done, you spend money on a girl and she does the same thing over and over to get more from you.

If I shot my missus when I met her 5 years ago, Id be out of jail by now. :D

Im all good, My missus helps pay for car shit so Im on a good wicket LOL

to be perfectly honest, I would give up the car if it came down to it. There's more to life than pieces of metal, even though sometimes with me it doesnt seem like it.

Edited by R31 drift pig

If I shot my missus when I met her 5 years ago, Id be out of jail by now. :D

Reminds me of a bad joke I heard a few week ago...

Q: "What do you do if your wife is staggering around the house?"

A: "Shoot her a second time"

;) apologies all

-D

yea i kno :D she's all good.

when she does that thing with her tongue i just cant resist her. LOL

My missus is going over seas to live in 6 months so im a bit bitter at the moment. lol

Edited by Ryanrb25

when she does that thing with her tongue i just cant resist her. LOL

Yeah, and you still owe me cash for it ya prick :D;):spank: jks.

My missus is going over seas to live in 6 months so im a bit bitter at the moment. lol

I still reckon that's pretty dirty of her mate. I can understand being pissed. Keep your pimp hand strong brudda!

My car has cost me a lot more than my missus, and the sad thing about that is at least i give to take the missus "around the block" occasionally but I've had my car for 3 years and have only put 2500 km on her. In fact she's only had 700km in the last 2 years (the car that is).

Edited by D_stirls

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him.

He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wiped a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

'What's the matter, dear?' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night?

The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met'.

She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.

The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating? I was 18 and you were only 16,' he says solemnly.

Once again, the wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring and sensitive. 'Yes, I do' she replies.

The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?'

'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continued.. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years?'

'I remember that, too' she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said 'I would have gotten out today.'

Women cost more than cars in the long run, ALWAYS.... Once your married, the cost of ongoing jewelry upgrades is horrible compared to car upgrades!.

eg. and the return "thrills" for a $3,000 ring will at best last a couple of weeks to a month, whereas a $3k turbo upgrade lasts for years at least! :D

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him.

He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wiped a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

'What's the matter, dear?' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night?

The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met'.

She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.

The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating? I was 18 and you were only 16,' he says solemnly.

Once again, the wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring and sensitive. 'Yes, I do' she replies.

The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?'

'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continued.. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years?'

'I remember that, too' she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said 'I would have gotten out today.'

That is awesome!!