SAU Community

Sydney #2 ~ Megalong Valley Cruise

Assasin

Well I liked it, and I'm sure the owner does too :D

But yeah, I tend to get wood over nice skylines, more so then I would over a nice Porsche, Ferrari or Lamborghini... I don't think of it as a 'super car' as that boundary is being pushed further and further every year, but it is still nice to see a car of only 750 in the world come and join some like minded enthusiasts on a cruise... :D

PS: Yes! :cool:

Well I certainly liked the Nur! :wub:

I was talking to the owner (sorry I've already forgotten his name - I'm shit at remembering names!) and he was saying he just happened to come across it and didnt even realise it was anything particulary special when he bought it?! It sure nice and clean, not overly modified in appearance. Nice.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

James - You dont like going on SAU cruises yet your happy to organise your own at the expence of the SAU forums?

Doesnt make sence to me.

Steve and Steve - Ah the plates changed on the NUR - Ive gotta call him and get him to take me for a spin!! I love that car too!!

Yeah point taken, just thought with a skyline cruise people would get a real kick out of the Nur, less for people like yourself though, I mean you own 2 R34 GTRs man!!

And yes that was me, the one who wanted to "borrow" those awesome Nismo rims on your car, I only have the Koya Drifteks on mine :cool: As I said before, I really like your car, clean as and sounds great. A lot of nice cars there really, at one stage on the cruise I was unfortunate enough to have in front, beside and behind me, an R32 GTR.. While going up a hill all 3 gave it a little and damn near shook my head apart with the vibrations!

Hey Mate ,

I Aint dissing The NUR , I actually wanted to buy it but he beat me to it . I rekon it was an awesome car to see .. the colour was Mad.

DR-DOOF , If you get more of a kick looking at Skylines you got problems , Dont Get me Wrong i love The Skylines, but i Had a test drive In a GT2 The other Week, And let me say if you think a Skyline Handles Well go check out a GT2 , I Cant wait to get one.

Hey Zilch yeah thought it was you , catch up on the next cruise :D

Edited by MRGTR911

Hey Mate ,

I Aint dissing The NUR , I actually wanted to buy it but he beat me to it . I rekon it was an awesome car to see .. the colour was Mad.

DR-DOOF , If you get more of a kick looking at Skylines you got problems , Dont Get me Wrong i love The Skylines, but i Had a test drive In a GT2 The other Week, And let me say if you think a Skyline Handles Well go check out a GT2 , I Cant wait to get one.

Hey Zilch yeah thought it was you , catch up on the next cruise :D

Yeah I don't mind lambos myself :)

And definitely will catch up next cruise mate, pity you you're selling that one but hell if you've got 2 ;)

Yeah I don't mind lambos myself :)

And definitely will catch up next cruise mate, pity you you're selling that one but hell if you've got 2 :D

Sweet as,

im not actually selling the one on the cruise, That ones for Keeps, im selling White One ive Got, My brother in laws coming on next cruise hell be driving it , Who knows mabye someone will buy it...

Billy WPN-033 Sorry to hear bout your car , see ya soon champ...

;)

Edited by MRGTR911

That R32 IS SEX , Made me think what an idiot i was selling my old one...

Certainly is.

I was alluding to the 'slow' sign in the background :)

Some of Us Discussed This Special Car that was meant to show up..

:):D;) ahhh yes i remember that discussion. i would'nt say i was dissapointed but.....neither was i overwhellemed... all that matters is that everyone came and we hall had a gud time!!!! :woot:

how many cars turned up fellas?

i counted 42 ishh at the caltex servo (2nd stop on m4) really good turnout, GR34TT effort may say!! :laugh::laugh::P:P the most we have had so far i fink...

Edited by gr34tt

wow 42 is a really good turn out

but i think on the next cruise we need to spread word out to other car clubs so we can get more variety.

im all for the skylines (love em to death), but wudnt mind sum supras, evos, rx7s etc rolling with us..

wow 42 is a really good turn out

but i think on the next cruise we need to spread word out to other car clubs so we can get more variety.

im all for the skylines (love em to death), but wudnt mind sum supras, evos, rx7s etc rolling with us..

hi, im fairly new but came to check it out in the 32... .was a good day

i spotted a few s15's, 300zx, wrx's as well but im not sure if it was same cruise?

looking foward to meet some of you next time..

hi, im fairly new but came to check it out in the 32... .was a good day

i spotted a few s15's, 300zx, wrx's as well but im not sure if it was same cruise?

looking foward to meet some of you next time..

Sounds like it was, there was definitely a 300zx there, one blue and one silver S15, one WRX and a BMW as well :D

I have a awesome video of that R32 slowly idling past me through the nasho bit.. followed by a 31 .. light just bouncing off the paint looked awesome..

That R31 is so pimp spec haha I loved that..

Will post that up soon if i can.. Personally I like Moei's GTR more.. Although I want the Dish on the NUR...

i counted 42 ishh at the caltex servo (2nd stop on m4) really good turnout, GR34TT effort may say!! :):D:D:) the most we have had so far i fink...

Huge effort to GR34TT !! :)

think there were actaully more 34 than 33 this time :)

I have a awesome video of that R32 slowly idling past me through the nasho bit.. followed by a 31 .. light just bouncing off the paint looked awesome..

Will post that up soon if i can.. Personally I like Moei's GTR more.. Although I want the Dish on the NUR...

Please post it :)

Maybe youtube??

Cheers

Nathaniel i realised you disapeared , i didnt see you after we left The petrol Station. were did you go man ??

Huge effort to GR34TT !! :D

think there were actaully more 34 than 33 this time :D

+ 1 For John GR34TT , If it wasnt for him telling me about cops my car would probably be gone i Tend To leave my leg on the accelorator at times :) .....