P1020661.jpg

P1020659.jpg

White R33 gtr with 34 gtr

P1020701.jpg

Black R33 gtr

P1020667.jpg

Black R34 GTR

P1020663.jpg

And last but not least, the NUR GTR!!!!!

P1020668.jpg

P1020672.jpg

P1020708.jpg

P1020706.jpg

P1020707.jpg

Videos are crap quality as i used my digi cam, my camcorder wasnt charged up :)

R33 gtr alive:

r34 display:

Youtube didnt want me to upload the hksgtr - when we went for a spin in it - for some reason....

a meet that i was trying to organise..... and i missed the nur!

im gonna get him to meet us again next time - but also gonna get him to ask his friends to drive up in the other gtrs too

yeah cool

i defs wanna check that beast out

i still cant believe he was letting people drive it around,

wish my mates had a Nur :)

its awesome - never had been in a powerful car - and yeah all i could do was laugh and swear :D

i will organise another meet at a central location so that more people can come

HEY eMsta! Wheres the pic of me in the Nur?! LOL! Drive that last night with Kris, was very refined.

I also took the NISMO R33 GTR for a spin with krzysiu. Then when you all left I placed the Vic Trader Plates and took it down Boundary Rd. That things pulling abour 303kw at all 4 wheels was nuts!

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

HEY eMsta! Wheres the pic of me in the Nur?! LOL! Drive that last night with Kris, was very refined.

I also took the NISMO R33 GTR for a spin with krzysiu. Then when you all left I placed the Vic Trader Plates and took it down Boundary Rd. That things pulling abour 303kw at all 4 wheels was nuts!

i didnt get a pic of u in the nur man - mabye next meet when he bring it down again :)

edit: i just noticed that the cars on ur sig are the cars we saw today :D

i didnt get a pic of u in the nur man - mabye next meet when he bring it down again :)

edit: i just noticed that the cars on ur sig are the cars we saw today :D

YEAH MAN! Iam doing a little advert for Alex and Tim the 2 fellas we say today and took their cars out.

We didn't get to fix the HKS GTR R33's exhaust pipe. As you know the pipe came off and Alex was out a Repco to get a 4" clamp to rebolt the exhaust. We ended up doing a all 4 tyre swaps on 2 R34 GTRs, the white wheels / tyres onto the Black R34 GTR.

Then took the Nismo R33 GTR down Boundary Rd. LOL!

BTW ALL THOSE CARS YOU POSTED IN THE PICS ARE FOR SALE

So Spread The Word

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

YEAH MAN! Iam doing a little advert for Alex and Tim the 2 fellas we say today and took their cars out.

We didn't get to fix the HKS GTR R33's exhaust pipe. As you know the pipe came off and Alex was out a Repco to get a 4" clamp to rebolt the exhaust. We ended up doing a all 4 tyre swaps on 2 R34 GTRs, the white wheels / tyres onto the Black R34 GTR.

Then took the Nismo R33 GTR down Boundary Rd. LOL!

man i seriously want the white r34...that was mint!

how do you get the vids on the first page to work?? when i click the link it just takes me to a page with girls and i can't clip on the video...

i think you got the right page... certainly sounds like girls anyways. haha awesome car though.