SAU Community

The Nur Spec Thread

krzysiu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you drive it though :) ?

To be honest, I haven't even asked... First time it came the owner was in the passanger seat though, so it's possible :laugh:

But that means someone would have to drive my car fom point A to B... Dunno if I could allow that :down:

Thats what i thought. I saw it at Autosalon and i thought it was pretty much stock besides the rims. Are stock Nurs that fast? :laugh:

Edited by Yawn

hahaha omg i cant believe he let you tools drive it! that guys awesome.. cracked me up when he came flying over that speed hump scraping the f*k out of it like its some shitty commodore or something :laugh:

Like i said in the wasteland, next time i'll get there nice and early so i have more time to setup and take pics cause i had to rush cause the baby woke up and was crackin it :down: Will also give me more of a chance to have a chat with everyone.

post-414-1204946549_thumb.jpg

post-414-1204946565_thumb.jpg

Thats what i thought. I saw it at Autosalon and i thought it was pretty much stock besides the rims. Are stock Nurs that fast? :laugh:

no they aint, they just the same as any old vspec II.

whith the upgraded ATTESA and some tuned suspension. thats about it.

nothing that spesh, although its a good care no doubt

no they aint, they just the same as any old vspec II.

whith the upgraded ATTESA and some tuned suspension. thats about it.

nothing that spesh, although its a good care no doubt

Not sure where you got that from mate

Nur Spec II comes stock with just over 300awkw I believe

Yep pulling 306atw, just came back from his workshop. Got a drive a 300+kw r33 GTR with a tripple plate clutch and an aftermarket gearbox, went for another spirited drive in the NUR (OMG the looks it gets) and we also took HKSGTR for a drive until we caught air and lost the exhaust :)

Yep pulling 306atw, just came back from his workshop. Got a drive a 300+kw r33 GTR with a tripple plate clutch and an aftermarket gearbox, went for another spirited drive in the NUR (OMG the looks it gets) and we also took HKSGTR for a drive until we caught air and lost the exhaust :)

ahaha yeah - im uploading that video now man...that should be funny as shit

that car is no longer stock. has pfc and all restrictors (speed etc) removed. now pulling 306atw. well that what the owner sed

the nur never had speed restrictions.....

and the n1 engine only has strengthened head and bottom, still runs the standard cerramic turbos

Edited by R34NRG

hey it was awesome meetin u all & that 34 was just amazing :) i did go home 4 a pull lol

hahah chris! how u doing bud! I couldnt sleep till 3 am!!!

just uploading some videos from today :D