SAU Community

The Nur Spec Thread

krzysiu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blahh ive been in snowy's and ferni's cars..thats nur spec enough for me (when it comes to being in fast cars haha)

yeah someone today was talking about snowy's r34 i think - or was it last night

but man, the amount of cash one can spend on cars is phenomenal!

i think im going to go back to chugging along in my r33 gtst from now on....stock and yeah...thats about it :)

yea no way a NUR would be pulling stock 300atw... sheesh.. some ppl believe anything..

im sure i read something liek that, either that or with some upped boost it could make 300.....cant rememeber.....

Damn i fell in love with that Nismo Tune R33 GTR, even took it home :nyaanyaa::D

Toughest machine, even though the dog box took some getting used to the triple plate clutch wasn't too bad.

i'm confused... what meet was this? and why does this workshop have so many GTR's??

were you guys on north rd late last night?? I was driving west and saw a whole group of people around what looked like the Nur 34... i was tempted to do a u-turn and see what the deal was... but thought that might be a bit dodge, that, and i didn't know if it was wise driving up to a R34 GTR with a bunch of people hanging around :/

i'm confused... what meet was this? and why does this workshop have so many GTR's??

were you guys on north rd late last night?? I was driving west and saw a whole group of people around what looked like the Nur 34... i was tempted to do a u-turn and see what the deal was... but thought that might be a bit dodge, that, and i didn't know if it was wise driving up to a R34 GTR with a bunch of people hanging around :(

HEHE!!

Top Secret.

If you want in, you gota complete a job, race from Docklands to Sprinvale Road, think you can make it under 20 mins..?

:/:D

if it wasn't for all the road works that wouldn't be hard actually, it's 30 from springy to sunshine :woot:

Hmmm... Looks like we gota determine driver here...

So your S13 Silvia K's is up for it?

Nah just making fun... These guys are private import dealers, you want a car? Check out my Signature. :D

Hmmm... Looks like we gota determine driver here...

So your S13 Silvia K's is up for it?

Nah just making fun... These guys are private import dealers, you want a car? Check out my Signature. :D

Is there an open house to your workshop or something?? You import cars privately?

Nice cars. PM me more details of the white r33 gtr please :woot:.

Is there an open house to your workshop or something?? You import cars privately?

Nice cars. PM me more details of the white r33 gtr please :D .

Yeah, Alex and Tim are the 2 guys to speak to.

Im just doing an ad for them.

Their storage place is where the pics were taken, give Tim a call and he will be more then happy to talk to you about the cars.

BTW if you went to the RE Customs Dyno meet which was on the 1st of March, he had the Silver R33 GTR with the plates GTRHKS and his dad Alex is the one with the R34 Nur.

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

Nice cars. PM me more details of the white r33 gtr please :D.

that white r33 gtr is a monster........

that white r33 gtr is a monster........

White Nissan Skyline GTR R33 V-Spec

Twin M's Air Pods (Looks like it...)

Aftermarket Exhaust

TRUST Intercooler

Greddy Intercooler Piping

Greddy Radiator Hose

Nismo Radiator

Nismo Radiator Cap

Nismo Custom Strut Brace

Nismo Engine Oil Cap

Nismo 320 km/h Speedo

Nismo Battery / Oil Temp / Boost Gauges

Nismo Front Bar (Looks like it...)

HKS EVC Boost Controller

HKS Twin Clutch Plate (If not Triple)

Spitfire Coil Packs

Aftermarket Racing Seats

Volk Racing Wheels

0-400M Timer

Monza Gear Shift Knob

Panasonic Tv Screen / Cd Player / Posibley DVD Player too...

Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler / Wing Part / Carbon Fiber Accessories

this is the list of mods i got from " (00)SKYLINE(00) ".

Can't make 300kw atw with the standard turbos. Doesn't seem to be Nismo tuned, just have Nismo radiator caps and strut brace doesn't mean anything. But anyway, 300 kw at all four would be a monster as u said.

Its a nice car, but hmm yeah definetly not a tough gt-r , here is a shot of my GT-R that is now sold, pushing 370kw atw ran a 10.9 full forged motor with all the toppings. Damn I miss her :D but yeah not bagging out that GT-R but its not a monster.

post-22940-1205102943_thumb.jpg

Its a nice car, but hmm yeah definetly not a tough gt-r , here is a shot of my GT-R that is now sold, pushing 370kw atw ran a 10.9 full forged motor with all the toppings. Damn I miss her :D but yeah not bagging out that GT-R but its not a monster.

whats next on the cards ray? r34 or r35?