SAU Community

The Nur Spec Thread

krzysiu

Can't make 300kw atw with the standard turbos. Doesn't seem to be Nismo tuned, just have Nismo radiator caps and strut brace doesn't mean anything. But anyway, 300 kw at all four would be a monster as u said.

I was thinking that, its just got Nismo parts, its not Nismo Tuned. Heh!

I wasn't sure on the turbos but its got the dyno sheet to prove the power.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe cos alex was telling us on friday that its a nismo tuned gtr

either way, 99% of the cars made more power than my gtst - so i was a happy chappy...like a kid in a candy store :D

^^Yeha you were all happy chappy!

Can't wait for the R33 GTR Veilside Combat model to hit the docks.

Thats if Alex and Tim bring it in. They got afew cars but some getting complied, tuned, rego'd and still at the docks or what ever. Anyway.

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

LOL. No worries, maybe next time i'll buy a Top Secret radiator cap and i'll sell my car as Top Secret tuned :D

Anyway, from the looks of the interior and all, it looks like a 1995 series 1 GTR.

With regards to power, 300 kw at all 4 should be real fun. But are you sure it is in kw or hp ? :)

^^Yeha you were all happy chappy!

Can't wait for the R33 GTR Veilside Combat model to hit the docks.

Thats if Alex and Tim bring it in. They got afew cars but some getting complied, tuned, rego'd and still at the docks or what ever. Anyway.

hmmm unless i heard him wrong or something....either way, he said he will bring hte nur again to the next meet :D

LOL. No worries, maybe next time i'll buy a Top Secret radiator cap and i'll sell my car as Top Secret tuned :D

Anyway, from the looks of the interior and all, it looks like a 1995 series 1 GTR.

With regards to power, 300 kw at all 4 should be real fun. But are you sure it is in kw or hp ? :)

could be 300 hp

who knows.....

shoudl stop getting in a high when i see these cars hehehe

LOL. No worries, maybe next time i'll buy a Top Secret radiator cap and i'll sell my car as Top Secret tuned :)

With regards to power, 300 kw at all 4 should be real fun. But are you sure it is in kw or hp ? :w00t:

HAHA!! I'll get the Gold paint mix ready LOL!

Yeah, well RE Customs dyno in kws so kw it is! Hehehe!!!

hmmm unless i heard him wrong or something....either way, he said he will bring hte nur again to the next meet :D

Hah! If he keeps bring the Nur for you to drive, you gonna have to buy it off him.

HAHA!! I'll get the Gold paint mix ready LOL!

Yeah, well RE Customs dyno in kws so kw it is! Hehehe!!!

Hah! If he keeps bring the Nur for you to drive, you gonna have to buy it off him.

ahahaha im not buying it.......yet

there is one on jspec for 66k or something - half price yo

Its a nice car, but hmm yeah definetly not a tough gt-r , here is a shot of my GT-R that is now sold, pushing 370kw atw ran a 10.9 full forged motor with all the toppings. Damn I miss her :) but yeah not bagging out that GT-R but its not a monster.

Looks standard to me with a nice tomei cover and remote oil filter relocation....

Exactly the way I prefer it.... :D

Look at Leewah's engine bay, now that's what you call tough... and scary....

This Nur thingy is getting more recognition than the R35 :D

well i can only speak for myself - i just go gaga (and i mean really gaga) over gtr's - doesnt matter if its stock or modified, standard or nur - but i think id die if i got to go in a ztune :

Lol you got to admit NUR spec 34's are damn hot esp knowing there is only 750 of them :D

Lol Jack yeah mate when you drive it on the street it better look standard, I always wanted to go high mount just a lil bit to chicken of the cops. Maybe next one :)

Hey Emsta yeah looking at most likely an r34 GTR most likely a nur, want a 35 but see what happens with the aus release etc, may import one if can pull a few strings :). Then ill have to take you for a ride eh...

Damn, I was driving to the meet too and then turned around as girlfriend called and wanting me to meet her >.<

Hope I get a chance to go for a spin in that car one day.