SAU Community

The Nur Spec Thread

krzysiu

ok i think everyone is nur spec'd out

NEVAR!!!!!!!!!

Hey Emsta yeah looking at most likely an r34 GTR most likely a nur, want a 35 but see what happens with the aus release etc, may import one if can pull a few strings :). Then ill have to take you for a ride eh...

ooooh nice! def have to take me for a spin man - but id probably be laughing/screaming again :)

Im thinking of an r34 gtr too - but maybe next year.

How the fcuk did i miss this!?!?! I would've been in sunshine in 2 minutes damn it! Ball scratching FTL :D

Someone PM me when this shit happens again - Shattered.

Twas in clayton my friend. But keep an eye out - i will organise another one next friday or something......

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the R33 GTR Veilside Combat model to hit the docks.

Thats if Alex and Tim bring it in. They got afew cars but some getting complied, tuned, rego'd and still at the docks or what ever. Anyway.

Hit the docks? I am pretty sure that the Veilside r33 you are referring to has already hit the streets long before the NUR, that is if you are talking about Alex’s one :P

I was talking to Emsta on the phone.. he sounded like one of those schoolgirls on MTV that just got a new Hummer.. :thumbsup:

ahahahahhahahahah.....

it was freakin awesome!

33 will be sold this year or start of next, and the next car will be a 34 gtr :)

unless i decide to wait for a long time and get the 35 gtr :(

gtst owners get a drive in a real performance car - funny sh*t

ahahah its true man - like i was grinning like a bitch when i first got my gtst 2 years ago - and thats pretty much what happened with the nur....hahaha

fixed

lawl - still with your lotus buddy!

hehe

ahahahahhahahahah.....

it was freakin awesome!

33 will be sold this year or start of next, and the next car will be a 34 gtr :D

unless i decide to wait for a long time and get the 35 gtr :D

wat happened to "no more imports for me man.."

Hit the docks? I am pretty sure that the Veilside r33 you are referring to has already hit the streets long before the NUR, that is if you are talking about Alex's one :D

Hey Special K :D

Yeah thats the one Alex was talking about. Has it been sold and hit the streets already?

If so DAMN!

I wanna drive a GTR Veilside Tune. LOL!

BTW You should post more often.

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

wat happened to "no more imports for me man.."

the motorshow was a disappointment man....i was looking for my next weekend/sports car - and really the only car that i still like, and that will be affordable would be the skyline. Eg, the r34 gtr can be bought for something like $50,000 - and that would be like awesome. The lotus exige is just way too much (almost double the price and not as much goodies).......

but the tough part is finding a mint gtr and not a lemon....

The lotus exige is just way too much (almost double the price and not as much goodies).......

emsta please come drive one man.. ill pull the best one out of the showroom for you :D

I was talking to Emsta on the phone.. he sounded like one of those schoolgirls on MTV that just got a new Hummer.. :down:

you should hear him after hes just GIVEN someone a hummer...

ps. eMsta i'll pay you for your services next time yo.