SAU Community

R35 Gt-r V-spec Thread

GT51R

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*k...who cares...im sure there are people that have better things to do than check the forums everyday for updated information...that repost quote really gives me the shits....the guys just trying to share some info that some may or may not have seen...

Here Here!!! could not of said better myself

f*k...who cares...im sure there are people that have better things to do than check the forums everyday for updated information...that repost quote really gives me the shits....the guys just trying to share some info that some may or may not have seen...

Repost! :D

Then skip over it geezus some people get worked up about the internet...

They're right the information is months old. You don't have to read the forums everyday to know what if you have 2 month old information on something there's already a thread for just post it in the existing thread.

Merging with existing V-Spec thread...

I'm sure porsche's kicking back thinking... "amatures".

P08_0374_a4.jpg

P08_0369_a4.jpg

P08_0367_a4.jpg

I'm in love with my GT-R, but...WOW, that Porka is just gagging for a thrashing 'round The Island (only 'cause I'm too scared to even imagine going balls-out at The 'Ring...)

the hole rr thing would probably scare the piss out of me pushing the thing... pendulam snap oversteer... lol steering leading with the ass around corners with even to much speed...

god it looks sex though.... would give me a hardon and scare the crap out of me at the same time.

I'm in love with my GT-R, but...WOW, that Porka is just gagging for a thrashing 'round The Island (only 'cause I'm too scared to even imagine going balls-out at The 'Ring...)

that RSR is flat out bollocksin hardcore pwnage...no two ways about it.

the hole rr thing would probably scare the piss out of me pushing the thing... pendulam snap oversteer... lol steering leading with the ass around corners with even to much speed...

god it looks sex though.... would give me a hardon and scare the crap out of me at the same time.

Are you touched? That thing is begging for the thrashing of its life and have the anchors to give it plenty.

the face of that Porsche is very intimidating, f**ken just happily smiling, i really hope Nissan bring out something serious and i dont think the rsr can be considered as a road car. :S

you won't see the RSR on the streets anywhere, they are hand made purpose built racing cars (only 25 a year made). Although there are nearly more 997RSR's here in Australia than R35's ATM

and we won't even start talking about the price difference

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/modul....php?storyid=33

So is this the real deal or is it a photochop?

Well, since that article is almost a YEAR old, it's just speculation. Nissan has not mentioned ANYTHING about a EVO version, there will only be a V-Spec and all we know is that it will have more power, less weight, better aero.

Considering the V-Spec will have no rear seats, more carbon fiber I can't see how an 'EVO' version could top that.

Edited by ausgtr

Well, since that article is almost a YEAR old, it's just speculation. Nissan has not mentioned ANYTHING about a EVO version, there will only be a V-Spec and all we know is that it will have more power, less weight, better aero.

Considering the V-Spec will have no rear seats, more carbon fiber I can't see how an 'EVO' version could top that.

well you could always go FULL carbon fibre, 8 pot racing brakes, ceramic rotors, twin 3" straight through exhaust, larger turbo, larger displacement, say 4 litres, huge lumpy cams, forged internals, no air con, no radio, driver seat only, full racing suspension all wrapped up in semi slicks.

Geez I didn't realize it was that old....the pics I've seen of nissan testing the vspec version showed a gtr that looked nothing like that!

Hi Guys

This months copy of "wheels" has a 2 pager on the V spec, there saying that it may shade 140 kg and pack 400 kw, it also has a photo of what it may look like (love it)

we've known since the birth of christ that the v-spec is going to shed weight, thanks 'wheels' for pointing out that it MAY shed 140kg's.

wheels (the holden sponsored mag) is the most f*cking useless mag out there. Still calling it a f*cking Skyline, when it graced the front cover for goodness sakes!!

Even when we had confirmed info about engine, drivertrain etc... they were printing shit like "possibility of a 3.6 or 3.8 v6... etc" retards.

wouldn't trust a single word they print