SAU Community

92 Eg2 Civic

Item: 1992 eg civic 1.5(note comes with 15 alloys well be needing new tires)

Item Condition: mint

Reason for Selling: wanting a turbd

Price and Payment Conditions: $7500 OR KEEN ON SWAPS!!! ONLY (teg,180sx,ae86,corolla gt(4age),gtir,gtx,bfmr,starlet gt)

NOTE NO daewoo,hyundai ect...

Extra Info: 1992 civic 1.5 non-vtec twin carb(not the 1.3 pussie &*@#), big bore muffler, 155,000ks only!!! 5speed manual new rwc and reg,pionner head unit,sunroof,REGASSED AC!!,Brand new oil(castrol magnatec and new oil filter),Just spent $250 keeping the cooling system in perfect working order

post-48063-1204971228_thumb.jpg

post-48063-1204971245_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• It's basically the same platform, hence why everything bolts to everything else Kelford camshafts were recommended by Mania after they asked me what I want the car for, I said "I'll thrash it around daily and maybe take it to the track for fun" 🤣 Factory NC 2.0L cam specs: - Adv. Dur. 256 /256 - Dur @ .050 205 /190 - Lift 9.42mm/8.13mm So, as I know nothing about cam specs, all I can say is the numbers are different and it should get a little bit of lope....🤣
    • Depends on how extreme, however if you look at SMSP, they're all dominated by Hondas and M cars on amateur/street car events. 
    • Without better pictures, it won't be possible for anyone to work it out further than we have.   Start measuring, EVERYTHING. Thickness of flywheel, and all around it. You want to know is if everything parallel. If from the face of the pressure plate (that bolts to the flywheel) if it is parallel to the pressure plate face, then something is NOT parallel or equal elsewhere. Or you've bent the shit out of the fingers in the pressure plate.
    • Finally getting around to changing whole cold side. (Look at that sludge) lets see where this leads once it’s all together tomorrow.
    • 0.5L sounds like nothing. But when it's a 25% increase in displacement, to a newer engine platform, and getting some speedy bits, it should be good!   Compared to stock cams for the 2.5L, are these new cams mainly more lift, or more duration too (shifting the torque curve into higher RPM)?