SAU Community

Swaps Or Sale

Hey xhiler8r how come your selling it?

good luck with the sale.

I dont ride it anymore mate it is lucky to get ridden once a month for about 1 hour My missus cant ride with me due to her back issues so I decided to sell the bike and find a nice car so we can go cruising together at least that way i get to spend more time with her

Like I keep saying i am in no hurry to sell the bike so when it goes it goes until then i will just keep tinkering on it and riding it occasionally I still love riding it and everytime I throw the leg over and hit boost the grin on my face is huge it still gives me the same buzz i got when i first built it But i would rather it goes to someone that would enjoy it and ride it a hell of a lot more than i do.So Chunky isnt it time you stepped up and bought a turbo Busa :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh they are a nice looking bike but i still cant see the for the life of me why they call it a LIMITED EDITION usually with things that get sold under that title they come out with extra goodies like better brakes maybe different wheels maybe a bit more HP but just a paint job well anyone can copy that

How about I paint mine the Limited edition white colour and sell itto you for 20k at least it will be different to all the other lol

im looking at the same price for my car so i think we wont have any probs there but i live down in nsw that is all

sounds ok so far here is my number 0433 248 799 and here is my email address Email Link can you flick me over pitures of your car please and some more details on it.Ring me to let me know if your are serious or not cause i have had a gut full of tyre kickers and i have 2 other r33's to look at this weekend

Cheers Bill

What are all specs of the bike?

What turbo (Specs of both wheels and wastegate)? Motor internals, is it still high comp with standard pistons or is it forged?

What cams, crank rods, etc?

Extended swingarm?

What boost, I see you state it is running 8psi? Is it laggy?

What exhaust, just a dumpy style off the turbo with no muffler?

What air filter?

Injectors standard?

What tune has been done to the bike?

and lastly what brake pads, discs etc and why was the colour changed, due to a drop? How does it cope with chains sprockets due to such high hp?

How many kms on the frame/suspension/motor? condition?

Is the frame straight?

That is all I have for now cheers.